Feel the Rhythm of a Jamaican Reggae Retreat
Little Bay Cabins • Westmoreland, Jamaica
- A Five-Night Stay for Two in a Seaside Cabin
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Kayak Tour of Little Bay
- Bob Marley Tour
- Big Cave Tour
The sun is shining and the weather is sweet, so move your dancing feet on this Escape to the shores of Little Bay, Jamaica. Write your own songs on the beach music's most famous reggae artists once called home during a six-day, five-night stay for two in a seaside cabin with daily tropical continental breakfast ($399).
Consider dreadlocks optional as you jam out to the serene vibe of Little Bay Cabins, with its quarter mile of pristine beach and one of the best coral reefs in Jamaica. Your oceanfront cabin is filled with handmade Jamaican furniture, adorned with local artwork, and complete with coral-walled showers.
If you're searching for an untouched tropical paradise, look no further. "One of the things I appreciated most about this place is that it has been ecologically built with respect to the setting's natural beauty, including the native Jamaicans," says a former guest. "It was clear that this family-owned-and-operated business was built with integrity to the island and its people. It will change your life [as] it did mine."
Get a taste of Jamaica's famous flavors in Mama's Kitchen, where you'll dine on homemade jerk chicken, fresh seafood, curried goat, and ackee and saltfish. Enjoy a lunch of traditional wood-fired fare on the beach with service from Catch a' Fire Grill, or cool off in the shade with fresh tropical fruit at the seaside Lean Back Lounge.
Liven up amid beautiful surroundings on an included kayak tour of Little Bay. You'll also tour the house where Bob Marley penned some of his biggest hits, swim in his favorite mineral springs, and tour Big Cave. At dusk, sip a Red Stripe around a roaring bonfire as you watch the sun set.
Remember: None but ourselves can free our minds, so sing your own island tune on this Escape to Little Bay.
"I have traveled around the world, stayed at some of the top hotels in the world, and none of them can hold a candle to this place. These fine Little Bay Cabins are real, built from love, and the setting is the best that Jamaica has to offer."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and gratuity are not included
- Based upon double occupancy
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 3, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 3, 2014 • Enjoy By June 3, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings