A Getaway Villa on the Gulf
Palm Island Resort • Cape Haze, FL
- A Two-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom ($375), Two-Bedroom ($475), or Three-Bedroom ($610) Deluxe Villa
- Or, a Three-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom ($530), Two-Bedroom ($660), or Three-Bedroom ($850) Deluxe Villa
- Or, a Four-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom ($685), Two-Bedroom ($845), or Three-Bedroom ($1,090) Deluxe Villa
- Daily Golf Cart Rental
- One Half-Day Kayak or Paddleboard Rental
- Welcome Gift with Two Logo Beach Towels
- Two-Guest Limit Per Bedroom
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
While the onset of fall heralds chilly weather and turning leaves for most of the country, the Gulf Coast of Florida delights in sunny days and mild temperatures. See what all the snow birds are squawking about with this Escape to Palm Island Resort in Cape Haze, Florida.
Fly the coop for a two-night stay in a one-bedroom ($375), two-bedroom ($475), or three-bedroom ($610) Deluxe Villa. Or, for a three-night stay in a one-bedroom ($530), two-bedroom ($660), or three-bedroom ($850) Deluxe Villa. Need even more time? Opt for a four-night stay in a one-bedroom ($685), two-bedroom ($845), or three-bedroom ($1,090) Deluxe Villa. There is a two-guest limit per bedroom.
Your package also includes a daily golf cart rental, a half-day kayak or paddleboard rental, and a welcome gift with two logo beach towels.
Your accommodations—either a one-, two-, or three-bedroom Island Beach Villas or a three-bedroom Island Cottage—boast fully equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, and screened-in porches to enjoy the salty air. Beyond the villas, the full-service marina is also home to an outdoor heated pool surrounded by gas grills and a pavilion with picnic tables.
Rise and shine with a cup of coffee at the island's Coconut Café, or tuck into weekend brunch at Leverock's Restaurant, then make a splash in the pool or catch some rays on the beach. Kids can frolic on the playgrounds while adults practice their serves on the tennis court.
Guests enjoy preferred greens fees and may reserve tee times at a number of nearby courses. Fishing is excellent in the bays and coastal waters, which are packed with tarpon, red snapper, and snook. For a little more action, explore the waters by renting a stand-up paddleboard or bringing your own boat along.
Break for lunch at Rum Bay Restaurant, a favorite of boaters and sunbathers alike. Here, you can delight in juicy burgers or award-winning baby-back ribs smothered in signature Rum Bay sauce. Later, savor dinner at Leverock's Restaurant, serving fresh-caught seafood in a sunny dining room overlooking the boat basin and Intracoastal Waterway.
With average temperatures in the high 70s, it's the perfect time to flock to Palm Island Resort. Visit Florida's Golf Coast and your fall and winter outlook will be sunnier than ever.
"The Gulf views from the well-decorated villa and the breeze rustling the nearby palms were calming and romantic. The beach was pristine, and the staff was very pleasant and welcoming."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/22-31
- Must be at least 18 years old to check-in
- Two people maximum per bedroom; up to 2 children under 10 years old are free
- Guest will have full access to resort amenities
- Discounted boat dockage available based on availability and must be arranged with Palm Island Marina, managed by an outside company
- All rates at Palm Island Resort are packaged to include car ferry and long distance international and domestic telephone
- Water Taxi and telephones are managed by outside companies to which Harbortonw and Palm Island Resort has contracts with for them to provide services
- Each villa is privately owned by independent individuals as vacation and/or investment condominiums; photos supplies may not be representative of all villas
- 7% state sales tax and 5% county lodging tax are due at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2013 • Enjoy By February 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings