Soulful Sustainability in the Jamaican Mountains
Zimbali Retreats • Negril, Jamaica
- A Four - ($840) or Five-Night ($996) Stay for Two in Mountain Suite I, Mountain Suite II, or a Cottage
- Day Trip to Negril
- Cooking Class
- Jungle Tour with Rasta Lunch
- Organic Farm Tour
- River Hydrotherapy
- All Meals Included and Cooked by a Private Chef
Considering Jamaica's lush natural beauty and weather as lovely as any in the world, you might wonder why anyone would change a thing about the island landscape. The folks at Zimbali Retreats have often asked the same question, but their solution is truly one of a kind: a seven-acre organic farm that runs just fine without disturbing its gorgeous environs.
Escape on this sustainable getaway to a paradise that has not been lost to development. Here, solar power supplies 100-percent of the electricity, while natural springs and rain harvesting provide the water. A heaven for eco-friendly foodies, Zimbali farms the fresh ingredients used for its delectable, all-inclusive meals.
"I have traveled the world and nothing compares to the personal touch of [Zimbali Retreats]," says a past guest on FlipKey. "Every conversation, every meal, every beverage, every hike was transformed into a powerful display of love. This was by far the best vacation ever."
You'll lodge in a comfortable suite or cottage, each offering outdoor space to keep you connected to the surrounding mountains and valley.
Choose from vegetarian, seafood, or traditional Jamaican menus prepared by a personal chef, and learn to stir things up with a Jamaican cooking class. You'll walk through the farm, picking fruits, vegetables, and other essentials, then return to the Mountain Cooking Studio for a demonstration.
Beyond delicious cuisine, this retreat gives guests a chance to tour the fertile valley where much of the food is grown, then take a dip in the clear mountain springs where Jamaica's iconic reggae Rasta once bathed in the shade of a bamboo canopy.
And during your stay, treat your body right at Serenity Spa and consult Bongo Roach—a Rastafarian elder and certified herbalist—for ancient wisdom and organic remedies. You'll leave with a belly full of food and heart full of love, because what's good for the environment is also good for the soul.
"The entire experience was very real—we met lots of Jamaicans, hardly any tourists, and had adventures way off the beaten path. We highly recommend Zimbali Retreats to anyone who wants a great, healthy, and real Jamaican experience."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellations are not accepted, but reservation dates may be changed with 30 days notice without penalty, subject to availability and voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2014 • Enjoy By May 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings