Lights On, Doors Open in Atlantic City
The Chelsea • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Annex Avenue King or Double-Queen Room, Fridays ($89) or Saturdays ($159) from December 1, 2012, to February 24, 2013
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxe Water King or Double-Queen Room, Fridays ($119) or Saturdays ($199) from December 1, 2012, to February 24, 2013
- $15 Resort Credit
- Two Solarium Passes
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
When it comes to returning the panache to Atlantic City's Boardwalk, one rising star shines brighter than the rest: The Chelsea.
Flip on the lights this winter with an overnight stay for two in an Annex Avenue King or Double-Queen Room, Fridays ($89) or Saturdays ($159) from December 1, 2012, to February 24, 2013. Or, upgrade to an overnight for two in a Luxe Water King or Double-Queen Room, Fridays ($119) or Saturdays ($199) from December 1, 2012, to February 24, 2013. You'll also receive a $15 resort credit and two Solarium passes with your visit.
This chic hotel sparkles with signature style, namely the old-school glamour of America's original resort town. The Luxe tower's posh rooms—featuring one king or two queen beds, sleek and modern décor, and sweeping water views—will brighten your outlook. Rooms in The Annex, meanwhile, offer one king or two queen beds as well as retro-cool balconies and bathrooms.
With the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk largely preserved, there's enough to keep you entertained day and night. Explore its full length, or just walk next door to the Tropicana's casino. In the evening, make your way down to Tepliztky's, the hotel's classic diner, for a late-night coffee or an early-morning plate of stuffed challah French toast with your $15 resort credit.
The weather's little match for Atlantic City's sunny spirit. No matter what the forecast says, two included passes to the Solarium—part of the 10,000-square-foot Sea Spa—will keep you nice and toasty. Soak in the Jacuzzis, unwind in the steam room, or bask in the sauna.
Sure, the Atlantic City you know and love is flickering back to life and open for business. But why settle for back to normal when you can turn up the wattage of your shore experience at The Chelsea?
"This boutique hotel has a convincingly swank vibe that could double as a set location for the TV hit Mad Men. The entire fifth floor, with its indoor/outdoor lounges and billiards room, is lively day and night."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Chelsea
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 12/1/12-2/24/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked by 12/20/12
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/31 and 2/18-19
- All on-property charges must be on room folio
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 24, 2013 • Enjoy By February 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings