Gaelic Graciousness in Virginia Hunt Country
Blackthorne Inn & Restaurant • Upperville, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Wine with Fruit and Cheese Plate
- $25 Credit for the Blackthorne Restaurant or Wolfe Tone's Pub
- Tasting at a Local Vineyard for Two
Grab your favorite lad or lass to join you for two nights at the quaint Blackthorne Inn & Restaurant, a traditional Irish bed and breakfast at the foot of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains.
The road will rise to meet you on your way to a two-night stay in one of the inn's charming cabins, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399). You'll enjoy a full homemade breakfast each morning, a bottle of wine, a fruit and cheese plate, a $25 credit for the restaurant or Wolfe Tone's Pub, and a wine tasting for two at a local vineyard.
Consider yourself very lucky, indeed, to be staying in the 1763 stone house—once owned by George Washington—in the heart of Virginia's Hunt Country, just miles from year-round entertainment like polo matches, steeplechase races, rafting, antique shops, and Civil War battlefields.
May the sun shine warm upon your face during an afternoon of taking in the scenery on a hike near historic Ashby Gap. Then, top off your evening with a perfectly poured pint of Guinness at Wolfe Tone's Pub.
With breakfast overlooking a serene pond and a setting as green as the Irish countryside, you'll need not even leave the cabin for an authentic experience.
Sink into Celtic comfort just 60 miles from the bustle of Washington, DC, at at price that just might call for a jig.
"The food was amazing and the scenery, you can't beat. The atmosphere is awesome; the owners make you feel like family. We have been back many times for dinner and drinks. Don't miss out on this place: It is truly something special."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, one bottle of wine, cheese and fruit
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 19, 2013 • Enjoy By November 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings