Nostalgia in Niagara
Barton Hill Hotel and Spa • Lewiston, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Portage Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Portage Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- $30 Dinner Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Bring back the Sunday drive—any day of the week—with an Escape to Lewiston, New York. This historic hamlet on the Niagara River is just a ten-minute drive, through vineyards and bucolic countryside, to the Falls. It's also home to antiques shops, spas, and golf courses—perhaps the perfect vacation combination.
Rev up for a one-night stay for two in a Queen Portage Room at the The Barton Hill Hotel & Spa, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139), or a two-night stay for two in the same room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229).
Each option includes a $30 dining credit at the inn's on-site Chantry Restaurant and Bar.
In the heart of the Niagara vineyard region, Barton Hill is a refuge for those seeking a natural antidote to city living. Not only are the rooms appointed with fine linens, a flat-screen TV, and an MP3 docking station, but this spot is also within minutes of the Niagara River and Niagara Falls.
The charming and historic Village of Lewiston has its own share of treasures, too. It was once the last stop on the Underground Railroad, called Freedom's Crossing. Today, Lewiston offers unique shops and antiquing, as well as a host of fine dining options.
Salute your personal style with a trip to the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls. Then, discover the boutique vineyards of Niagara Wine Country and sample award-winning varietals at more than 16 wineries. Golfers will want to make a trip to the links at Seneca Hickory Stick Golf, named the #6 Best New Course in America by Golf Magazine.
Retreat to the hotel and relax at the inn's holistic day spa. Our pick? The sports pedi helps to improve circulation and includes a scrub and lotion, a deep-tissue massage, exfoliation, and natural buffing.
You won't want to withdraw from relaxation as timeless as this. Grab it while you can—unlike history, Escapes this good tend not to repeat themselves.
"An elegant country gem in historic Lewiston, the Barton Hill Hotel is a shining example of rural splendor. From the outside it’s a rambling old estate built like a French chateau, but on the inside it’s the epitome of modern comfort.”-- AOL Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 3/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Food credit cannot be used for alcohol, taxes or gratuity
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings