From the Slopes to the Slots in Tahoe
The Ridge Tahoe • Stateline, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- One Breakfast for Two
- $25 Off 90-Minute Spa Treatments
The snow has already started to fall in Tahoe and it's not going to slow down—the area is expecting an epic winter. Surrounded by not just one, but more than 15 ski resorts (the largest concentration in the US), Lake Tahoe is a winter-sports haven for West Coasters.
Perched above Lake Tahoe, The Ridge Tahoe boasts 11 acres and ski-in, ski-out access via its new Skier Express to the Stagecoach lift at Heavenly Mountain, which boasts the most vertical feet of any West Coast ski spot.
"Views, views, views of Lake Tahoe's hallowed blue waters are what Heavenly is known for," says Sunset. "Well, that, and some of the best terrain in the Sierra. This sprawling South Lake resort boasts 29 lifts and about 100 trails, from green-circle groomers to epic experts-only chutes."
And downhill skiing isn't the only option: Heavenly offers tubing and ski biking, and other winter sports—sledding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and sleigh rides—can be found nearby.
Rooms at The Ridge Tahoe are outfitted with king-size beds and a TV with VCR/DVD, and on-site amenities include a health club, ski shop, racquetball courts, indoor swimming pool, and Jacuzzis—just to name a few. The Elevation Spa offers a variety of massages and treatments, some of which give a nod to its location—the Leg Revitalizer offers relief after a day on the slopes and the Heavenly Signature Facial helps troubled skin adjust to the altitude.
There is also a restaurant, deli, marketplace, movie theater, and an arcade room for the younger set. A few miles away (via a complimentary shuttle service, of course), sit the oh-so-tempting casinos and nightclubs of Stateline or the art galleries and laid-back pubs of South Lake Tahoe.
"With the largest concentration of ski resorts in North America, Lake Tahoe is California's best skiing destination."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Valid for one breakfast for two per stay
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms