Just Like Old Times in New Hope
Centre Bridge Inn • New Hope, PA
- A Two- ($216) or Three-Night ($309) Stay in a Standard Room
- Or, a Two- ($312) or Three-Night ($453) Stay in a Colonial-Style Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- $25 Dining Credit at Inn's Restaurant
- Tickets for Two to Michener Art Museum
Like a fine wine, New Hope, Pennsylvania, just gets better with time. While George Washington once camped nearby before his famed Delaware crossing, today, The Centre Bridge Inn still offers a first-class, historic stay.
Escape to this charming, riverside hotel, where you can pass two ($216) or three nights ($309) in a Standard Room or two ($312) or three ($453) nights in a luxurious Colonial-Style Suite.
Savor elegance of eras gone by, spiced up with some 21st-century twists. Sink into a cozy canopy bed, snuggle next to a roaring fireplace, or just soak in breathtaking views of the Delaware River. Each room comes with a perfect balance of private baths, continental breakfast, and all the modern amenities you need. Daily breakfasts await to pique your palate.
Uncork a culinary adventure at the Inn's Zagat-rated restaurant, where each month's menu pays tribute to a different country. Indulge in French Duck a L'Orange, Scallops St. Jacques, or Tartin aux Pommes, during April. Then, enjoy specialties from Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean come May, or Greek delicacies in June. Your Escape includes a $25 dining credit, so you can take your taste buds on a tour.
You won't stay bottled up on this retreat. New Hope boasts activities for any taste. Add some color to your stay with your two included tickets to the Michener Art Museum. History buffs can explore the centuries-old Parry Mansion, or hunt for spirits with a New Hope ghost tour. Gourmets can enjoy a wine and chocolate tasting at Old York Cellars.
Shopping addicts can get their fix browsing the baked goods, antiques, and other unique gifts at Rice's Market, while nature lovers can take a stroll along trails by the Delaware. Music aficionados, meanwhile, can treat themselves to a Riverside Symphonia show.
But don't worry if you can't sample everything. After one taste of The Centre Bridge Inn, you'll surely be back for more.
"Situated beside the Delaware River three-and-a-half miles north of New Hope... Many of the lovely guest rooms have canopy, four-poster, or brass beds; wall-high armoires; modern private bathrooms; outside decks; and views of the river or countryside."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid no group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Tax and gratuity are not included and will be collected at property
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings