Finding Your Rhythm on the Appalachian Trail
Mountain Harbour • Roan Mountain, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Isabel Susan or Amylea Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($135)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Two Hiking Shuttles Up to Ten Miles and a Packed Lunch for Two
We know you can talk the talk. So, walk the walk with this Escape to Mountain Harbour Bed & Breakfast in Roan Mountain, Tennessee.
Get in step with a well-heeled partner—and bring along a four-legged friend—for a two-night getaway at this quaint B&B. Once you get your foot in the front door, you'll be less than a mile from the Appalachian National Scenic Trail.
The next morning, fuel up with a full breakfast before a shuttle takes you to the trailhead. Pace yourself as you wind through trails that are visited by more than four million people every year. Well-seasoned hikers and those just getting their feet wet will love the route during the fall, when the wild geraniums are blossoming and the leaves are changing.
Once you return to the 18-acre property, you'll be off your feet in no time. Relax in a rocking chair on the front porch and listen to the soothing sound of Bear Branch Creek. After a full day of legwork, you'll want to untie your laces and grab a cold one from your in-room refrigerator. Then, make some popcorn in the microwave, get cozy in bed, and watch a movie.
Take a stroll around Roan Mountain State Park the next day, and find your footing along the Doe River to cast your line for trout. You'll be hitting your stride in the outdoors with this year-round favorite.
You don't want to tiptoe around this Escape, because it's as easy as putting one foot in front of the other.
"This absolutely wonderful B&B is a lovely house in the middle of acres of farmland, dotted with horses and goats. The creek running through the farm just adds to the charm of the place."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Customers may upgrade to The Jefferson Room for $50 per night; subject to availability
- Taxes and gratuities not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings