Wintertime Wonder in Colorado
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder Louisville • Louisville, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People, Fridays or Saturdays
- Two Adult Passes to WinterSkate with Skate Rentals
- $10 Credit to Bittersweet Café & Confections
- Holiday Cookies Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Fresh powder, twinkling lights, and frosty windows. Winter transforms Colorado into the wonderland of postcards. Make the most of the Rocky Mountains' loveliest season with this Escape to the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder Louisville.
You'll start feeling festive during an overnight stay for up to four people, Fridays or Saturdays, including holiday cookies upon arrival, a $10 credit to Bittersweet Café & Confections, and two adult passes to WinterSkate in downtown Louisville with skate rentals ($85).
Located in Louisville—named the overall best place to live in the U.S. by CNN's Money Magazine—the hotel welcomes you with a renovated lobby and holiday cookies. Settle back in your comfortably appointed room and enjoy the new flat-screen television, complimentary Wi-Fi, and spa-quality bath products. The hotel also offers a fitness center, an indoor pool, and a whirlpool.
"Boulder has over 40,000 acres of open space within its city limits, 56 parks, and 200 miles of trails," says Frommer's. "On any given day, seemingly three-quarters of the population is outside making great use of this land, generally from the vantage point of a bicycle seat, the preferred mode of transport—there are about 100,000 bicycles in Boulder, one for each of the city's 100,000 residents."
Skate the day away with two adult passes to WinterSkate, an old-fashioned ice rink at the Steinbaugh Pavilion in Historic Downtown Louisville. Lace up your rental skates, take your sweetheart by the hand, and take a turn around the ice as holiday music plays. Or, purchase tickets to a live performance at The Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark, the oldest continually operating Chautauqua auditorium west of the Mississippi.
When you get chilly and need something to warm up your belly, check out Bittersweet Café & Confections on Main Street. Here, you can use your $10 credit to sip on a fresh-pressed cup of coffee and nibble on crumbly pastries. The café also serves savory breakfast and lunch dishes.
Who needs a postcard when you can step outside and snap an even prettier photo? It's the most wonderful time of the year in the Colorado mountains.
"I stayed here while visiting Rocky Mountain National Park in June. The room was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. The pool and hot tub area was nice."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined for a consecutive Friday/Saturday stay
- Valid for Friday or Saturday check-in only
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling by 6:00pm on date of scheduled arrival policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: December 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013
- Valid for up to four people in a room
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes two (2) adult skate passes and rentals to Winter Skate in Historic Downtown Louisville, $10.00 gift certificate to Bittersweet Café & Confections, Holiday cookies upon arrival
- Non-smoking facility; no pets allowed
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings