Sunshine and Slopes in Sunriver
The Pines at Sunriver • Sunriver, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($149), in a Studio or One-Bedroom
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Fridays and Saturdays ($169), in a Studio or One-Bedroom
Whether you crave pillows of powder or the shade of Ponderosa pines, Sunriver, Oregon's, breathtaking locale is central to the slopes and scenery of the Cascade mountain range.
With an average of 300 days of sun a year, The Pines at Sunriver provides the perfect backdrop for a myriad of outdoor activities. From the legendary Mt. Bachelor ski resort to more than 30 miles of paved bike trails, the resort's central location—just fifteen miles from Bend, Oregon—is a prime slice of the Pacific Northwest.
"Central Oregon's premier family playground continues to draw locals and faraway visitors for, in many cases, annual visits," says Fodor's review of Sunriver Resort. "They come because Sunriver encapsulates so many things that are distinctive about central Oregon, from the views of the central Cascades to the highly canoeable and raftable waters of the Deschutes River, which flows directly through the resort. An extensive system of paved bike-and-pedestrian paths connects all corners of the 3,300-acre resort."
In addition to providing access to a sauna and an exercise room, units at Sunriver offer a full kitchen, a washer and dryer, a Jacuzzi, a fireplace, and a patio.
Off property, the options are endless: Hit the links at nearby Crosswater, or head 20 minutes south to explore the lava river caves of Newberry National Volcanic Monument (don't worry, it's been dormant for 1,300 years). If you're up for high adventure, make the short drive to Mt. Bachelor for snow skiing, summertime dogsled rides, hiking, and disc golf.
Strap on your skis, but don't forget your shades—an Escape to Sunriver's runs is soaked in Oregon sunshine.
"Our one-bedroom had a spacious kitchen, laundry, a huge bedroom and bathroom, and a gorgeous living/dining room with vaulted ceilings... We loved the rustic style furniture."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two vouchers per customer
- Valid for travel from January 2 through April 30, 2013; must book by March 29, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; once booked, reservations are non refundable and non changeable; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Please do not contact the resort directly. All reservations are confirmed through the reservation call center at 800-444-6633
- May book reservations within two business days after voucher is purchased and issued. Business hours consist of Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Call Center closed for traditional US Holidays
- $50 refundable deposit due at check-in if paid with a credit card; if paying cash refundable deposit is $150
- Blackout dates are January 18-21, February 15-18, and March 23 - April 7, 2013
- Friday and Saturday voucher includes check-in dates of Friday and Saturday; Sundays through Thursdays voucher includes check in dates of Sunday through Wednesday
- Studio bedrooms sleep up to two guests; one bedrooms sleep up to four guests
- Children allowed; wifi available for a fee
- All units—including decks, lanais, pools, spa and open areas—are smoke free; ask the front desk for the designated smoke areas; $250.00 US fee will be assessed for non-compliance
- No pets are permitted at any VI Resort—including units, parking and common areas; a $350.00 US fine will be assessed for non-compliance
- Upgrade upon booking to a two-bedroom unit for $25 per night; additional nights available at a rate of $75 per night for a one-bedroom or $100 per night for a two-bedroom
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings