A Seaside Sanctuary in the Florida Keys
Cheeca Lodge and Spa • Islamorada, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Throughout its 60-year history, the Cheeca Lodge and Spa in the Florida Keys is often touted by its visitors as an oceanfront island sanctuary. After you Escape to this crown jewel of Islamorada and drink in its exquisitely appointed, West-Indies-style accommodations nestled amid lush gardens, shimmering pools, and cascading waterfalls, you'll understand why a visit here is a spiritual experience.
Transport yourself to this secluded haven with a private beach and meticulously maintained palm-pillard grounds. Fine linens, marble bathrooms, screened-in porches, wireless Internet access, and sleek plasma-screen televisions will make you feel like you've landed on Cloud Nine—and a dip in the oceanfront pool or a nap in the seaside hammock is simply heavenly.
Affectionately known as the Sportfishing Capital of the World, Islamorada is a fisherman's mecca. Charter a fishing boat or simply skim the surf on a paddle board, a sea kayak, windsurfer or parasail. For those that like to dive deep, savor a SCUBA or snorkeling experience. If your ideal paradise lies on the palm-laden side of the pier, six lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole par-3 golf course, and a state-of-the-art fitness center is salvation for the sport-minded. A massage, custom facial, or a purifying sea-salt scrub at the on-site spa is pure bliss.
Come dinner time, you'll polish off divine dishes like mushroom risotto, shrimp scampi, and seared rib eye Fiorentina in the Italian oceanfront restaurant Limoncello, while the moon shines over the Florida Bay, and soft island breezes lull you to an angelic sleep.
"If you are looking to chill out in pampered luxury in the Florida Keys, look no further. Without exception, the staff in this five-star resort are friendly, charming and helpful. Great for families and romantic weekends alike."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- May book consecutive nights
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation confirmed with purchase, no additional reservation necessary
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- Nightly resort fee, incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- No refunds allowed
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms