Christmas Cheer in Chattanooga
Chattanooga Choo Choo • Chattanooga, TN
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Standard Room
- Admission to the Elf Workshop
- Elf Tuck-In Service
- One Picture with Santa Claus
- One Keepsake Holiday Ornament
- Four Tickets to the Model Railroad Museum
- $25 Dining Credit at Any On-Site Restaurant
- Children Age 12 and Under Eat Free at the Gardens Restaurant
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The holidays should be the most wonderful, not stressful, time of the year. You can rediscover the magic of Christmas with your loved ones when aboard this Escape to the Chattanooga Choo Choo—where the "RR" sign announces Rest and Relaxation ahead.
Two adults and two children can take the express train to holiday cheer, spending one night in a Standard Room ($108). To put you in the seasonal spirit, you'll receive admission to the Elf Workshop, a picture with Santa Claus, a keepsake holiday ornament, and elf tuck-in service. Your stay also includes four tickets to the Model Railroad Museum and a $25 dining credit at any of the on-site restaurants.
This one-of-a-kind historic hotel was once a bona fide railway station—sleeper cars have transformed into guest rooms and the baggage area now houses the The Station House Restaurant.
The terminal dome room now plays host to a spectacular lobby, where Santa has set up shop in his sleigh. Drop by to snap a family photo with ol' Saint Nick, then pick up a keepsake holiday ornament from the Depot Gift Shop. Later, conduct your caboose to the Choo Choo's Elf Workshop, where Christmas crafts, games, and movies will delight the whole family.
Your included $25 dining credit is good at any of the on-site restaurants, so chug on over to the Silver Diner—a casual '50s-style pizza eatery inside a converted train car. Or, enjoy a cup of lobster bisque before indulging in dishes like steak au poivre or caramelized Atlantic salmon at Dinner In The Diner. Then, treat yourselves to an old-time malt or hand-dipped ice cream cone at the Sweet Stop Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe before diving back into the jolly festivities.
When you're ready to turn in for the night, you can look forward to a special visit from one of Santa's helpers. An elf will stop by your room to tuck in the kids for the night, putting a bow on an already magical experience.
You'll need fuel to feed your engine the next morning, so dig into breakfast at the Gardens Restaurant (kids age 12 and younger eat free). When you've had your fill, grab your four tickets and roll full steam ahead to the Model Railroad Museum, home of one of the largest model railways open to the public.
If all you want for Christmas is some time with the family, get your railway passes for this Escape. All aboard!
"Stayed in one of the train cars just to try it. So glad we did! It was a great experience. The grounds are fun to explore and the trolley ride was neat."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- May book consecutive nights
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation confirmed with purchase, no additional reservation necessary
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No refunds allowed
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking is 2 adults and 2 children; fees may be applied for additional guests
- The Elf Workshop is open 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m, during the week and on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsEach room in our three hotel buildings offer spacious accommodations to suit the corporate traveler or the vacationing family with great Chattanooga hotel rooms. All hotel rooms at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel provide free wireless high speed internet, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and a voice mail system. You can choose a hotel room with a king size bed or a hotel room with two double beds for the family. Some hotel rooms adjoin, so ask our reservations agent for availability. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $standard room$ $108 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)