On the Islands off Belize, Comfort and Coral Come Standard
Fantasy Island Eco Resort • Dangriga Town, Belize
- A Four- ($1,265) or Six-Night ($1,650) Stay for Two from Now until March 3, 2013, with Daily Snorkeling
- Or, a Four- ($1,080) or Six-Night ($1,782) Stay for Two from Now until March 3, 2013, with Daily Scuba Diving
- All-Inclusive of Meals
- Gear Not Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A collection of 450 islands dots the crystal waters of Belize Bay, and a stay on one of these secluded cayes is a private-island dream-come-true. Escape from reality with a trip to Fantasy Island Eco-Resort, just a 30-minute boat ride from Dangriga Town, Belize.
Make this floating oasis your secret hideaway during a four- ($1,265) or six-night ($1,650) stay for two with daily snorkeling trips or during a four- ($1,080) or six-night ($1,782) stay for two with daily scuba diving expeditions, each from now until March 3, 2013. While you're responsible for gear rental, both packages are inclusive of all meals.
With three sunny overwater cabanas, Fantasy Island looks more like a floating dream than luxury resort. Each private cabana is equipped with two queen beds, a private bathroom, a small lounge area, and a deck with lounge chairs where you can spread out and soak-in the cool reef breezes that thrive in the shade of the Maya Mountains.
"Running the entire length of the country's coastline, the Belize Barrier Reef is the second longest continuous barrier reef in the world," says Frommer's. "Here you will find some of the best snorkeling opportunities and scuba-diving sites in the world."
Led by PADI-certified instructors, your daily snorkeling and diving expeditions will give you an intimate glimpse into the tropical flora and fauna that thrive below the surface of the Caribbean.
While you'll work up an appetite on your private retreat, you won't have to worry about searching for food—all meals are included. Sample your fill of traditional Belizean cuisine including pastas, seasonal seafood, and salad.
Skip the shipwreck—with this Escape to Fantasy Island, you'll reign supreme on a private retreat.
"Belize is rightly considered one of the top scuba diving and snorkeling destinations on the planet. The Belize Barrier Reef, second only to Australia's Great Barrier Reef, runs the length of its coastline, and the country has three open-ocean atolls."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March 7, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be made by January 7, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellations made up to 90 days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a $200 per person cancellation fee. 89 to 60 days prior will forfeit deposit. 59 - 31 days forfeit 50% of total & 30 days or less no money will be refunded. During peak seasons or holidays, other conditions may apply. Unused portions of accommodations, meals and/or activities are non-refundable and voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Travel Guard insurance will reimburse your tour fees and airfare if you cannot travel due to personal illness, or if an immediate family member becomes ill, preventing your planned travel. Travel Guard insurance can also cover any delays and interruptions due to weather or air schedule disruptions
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 3, 2013 • Enjoy By March 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings