Luxe and Lush on Vancouver Island
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa • Brentwood Bay, Canada
- A One-Night ($183) or Two-Night ($330) Stay for Two in an Ocean Suite
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- $50 Spa Credit for Any Body or Esthetic Treatment
- Truffles Upon Arrival
The City of Gardens. It's an apt nickname for British Columbia's capital city, a place where if the ocean views and exquisite Neo-Baroque architecture don't take your breath away, the dozens of gardens will. Some are manicured with the precision and diligence of a sushi chef; others are wild, overgrown jungles in which to lose yourself for hours. All of them, of course, make Victoria a sort of year-round Eden—the perfect place to refresh the senses and rejuvenate the soul.
And if the ocean, architecture, and gardens still don't deliver you from the oppressive chains of daily life, well, Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa most certainly will. A Five Star Canada Select resort and a AAA Four Diamond winner—Victoria's only oceanfront resort of this caliber—this intimate, service-centric retreat epitomizes luxury. It features, in addition to its own vibrant, meandering gardens, a luxe spa, a heated outdoor pool, modern wood-and-glass design, and an on-site restaurant, sushi bar, and pub. Each contemporary Ocean Suite is appointed with a plush king bed, a fireplace, and a private ocean-view balcony, and equipped with a jetted tub or massage shower.
Start your day with a scrumptious à la carte breakfast for two at the resort's seaside dining room, SeaGrille, where you can feast on everything from apple pancakes to crab cake eggs Benedict, all complemented by spectacular ocean views.
Off the resort grounds, The Buchart Gardens are one of the city's main attractions. What began in 1904 has blossomed into 55 acres of immaculately manicured gardens comprising 22 greenhouses, a sunken garden made from an old limestone quarry, and trellised pathways throughout.
Shopping fanatics should head downtown, about 20 minutes south, to peruse boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries—pick up a map at any of the 20 or so galleries located downtown and create your own self-guided walking tour. Meanwhile, wine aficionados can sample vintages at Averill Creek Winery, and history buffs unite at the Royal BC Museum, featuring a host of galleries and exhibits dedicated to the natural and human history of the region.
For additional information, visit Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa on Facebook.
"Located on a pristine inlet about 20 minutes north of downtown Victoria, this contemporary timber-and-glass lodge offers the best of everything, including a fabulous spa, boat shuttle to Butchart Gardens, and all manner of eco-adventures..."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable upon arrival
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates are: December 24 - 25, 2012, December 31, 2012, February 14, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings