Snow and Season's Greetings in Flagstaff
Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff • Flagstaff, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Queen Guest Room
- Breakfast for Two
- $50 Dinner Credit at Sakura Sushi & Teppanyaki or Woodlands Café
- Bottle of House Red or House White Wine Upon Arrival
- 2 p.m. Late Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Flagstaff often seems more like Colorado than Arizona. At nearly 7,000 feet above sea level, with the snow-capped San Francisco peaks providing the backdrop, this mid-size city in the northern third of the state boasts quick access to some of Arizona's best skiing—this is not the dry desert that characterizes much of the Southwest.
Rooms at the Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff feature your choice of a Sleep Number bed with adjustable settings or a non-Sleep Number bed, upgraded linens with a down-filled comforter, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet.
In the morning, start your day with breakfast at the Woodlands Restaurant, serving Southwestern-style omelets, fresh-roasted coffee, and sweet breakfast treats. The Grand Canyon is just 80 miles north, but even closer, a walk through Walnut Canyon leads visitors past ancient Native American ruins. Skiers take heart: At Arizona Snowbowl, just 30 minutes into the mountains, you'll have 777 acres of dry, powdery snow waiting for you.
Once you've had your fill, soothe sore muscles in the hotel's dry sauna. Then slake your thirst with cocktails at the Lounge, followed by a round of sake at the hotel's Sakura Sushi & Teppanyaki restaurant, voted Best Japanese Restaurant for ten years running by the Arizona Daily Sun. Finally, turn your gaze above the treetops on a nighttime tour of Lowell Observatory, one of the oldest observatories in the Southwest.
"Checking in was fast and very pleasant. We were in our room within minutes, and the room was very inviting. We ordered room service, which was fast but the food was also excellent."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; guests must quote their living social voucher number at time of reservation
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes fees not included; collected at property
- $50 dinner credit, does not include alcohol, tax, gratuity and has no cash value
- Breakfast credit does not include gratuity and has no cash value
- Breakfast and Dinner Credit cannot be combined with any other vouchers or credit
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Breakfast and Dinner Credit does not include Room Service
- Blackout dates include December 14-15, December 24-January 7, February 15-17, February 8-9
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages – ID will be checked
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings