Traditional Pubs and Cutting Edge Culture in Dublin
Maldron Hotel Citywest • Dublin, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room
- Bottle of Wine In Room on Arrival
- Late 4 p.m. Checkout
Writers from James Joyce, W. B. Yeats, and George Bernard Shaw to Samuel Beckett, Jonathan Swift, and Bram Stoker have all come out of Dublin. But under the surface of the literary behemoth bubbles a lesser-known underground arts scene. Whatever your artistic leanings, immerse yourself in the capital's cultural melting pot with this Escape to Maldron Hotel Citywest.
Get an overnight stay for two people in a double or twin room at the sleek, contemporary hotel for just £47 (up to a £94 value). Recite poetry to your other half from the comfort of your accommodation—a blank canvas of white sheets and light-wood furnishings that includes en suite with power shower, broadband, and welcome bottle of wine. A late 4 p.m. checkout means you'll have extra time to explore the city.
Feed your creativity with a complimentary breakfast among the light, bright surrounds of the Stir Café. Expect a choice of hot and cold buffets, tea, and coffee, or—for early birds with sunrises to paint—the takeaway yoghurt, croissant, fruit and signature Stir coffee.
The Dublin Book Festival will bring wordsmiths together at the UNESCO City of Literature from 13 to 18 November for book launches, debates, readings, workshops, and more. Musicians, meanwhile, will carry their tune into the New Year with the Temple Bar TradFest from 22 to 27 January. For you lomographers, though, there's plenty to capture on your vintage cameras all year round—from the Medieval cobbled streets surrounding the Irish Film Institute, Temple Bar Gallery and Studio, and the Project Arts Centre, as well as the entrancing Spire of Dublin.
This Escape is for two people staying one night. Availability is limited on Saturday nights. The hotel lies approximately 9km from Dublin city centre, which can be reached by public bus from a stop directly outside the hotel, or the Red Line LUAS tram, roughly a 15-minute walk away. Flights are available to Dublin with Ryanair and Aer Lingus.
"The laid-back Irish capital is a somehow harmonious blend of Victorian pubs, rows of elegant Georgian town houses in silvery stone, and glittering modern buildings."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 14, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 23 - 27 Dec
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double or twin room
- Travel baby cots available on request
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes Breakfast, Bottle of Wine In Room on Arrival, and Late 4 p.m. Checkout
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact + 353 (0)1 461 9900 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • Enjoy By February 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings