Partying in Style on The Magnificent Mile
Hard Rock Hotel Chicago: • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay in a Deluxe Room ($199) or Tower Suite ($299)
- In-Room Bottle Service with Your Choice of Rökk Vodka
Once you get past the fancy light shows and smoke and mirrors, any rocker worth his strings knows a killer concert is really about the setlist. Lucky for you, we've got a platinum getaway planned that hits all the right notes: a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe King Room ($199) or a Tower Suite ($299) at the four-star Hard Rock Hotel Chicago in the heart of downtown.
Whether you pick the Deluxe King Room with Rock Spa bath products, iPod docking stations, and pillow-top beds or the 750-square-foot Tower Suite with separate showers and tubs, panoramic views of Chi-Town, and separate living and sleeping areas, both blend musical memorabilia with a boutique-style contemporary atmosphere.
You're sure to start the show off with a hit when you buzz up your included in-room bottle service: your choice of original, apple, citrus, orange, or raspberry Rökk Vodka.
Next up, step outside the iconic Carbide & Carbon building that houses the hotel for a classic afternoon on The Magnificent Mile. You won't skip a beat jamming through one of the top ten hospitality, fine dining, and retail districts in the world. Or, take in a concert at the historic Chicago Theatre, just half a mile from the hotel.
Slow things down for dinner with a ballad of international flavors from the hotel's China Grill. The restaurant's colorful and exotic setting only comes second to its entrées, like the lobster pancakes with red chili coconut sauce and tempura sashimi with hot mustard champagne sauce.
Hit up a live show in the regal Angels & Kings Chicago club with a rockin' cocktail to match. Before you say, "Goodnight, Chicago!" keep your eyes peeled for celebrities known to call this rock 'n' roll palace home away from home.
Bring your groupie and have a blast at the venue Centerstage Chicago says is where "celebrity hangs in the atmosphere, not unlike the electric halo about the raised DJ pulpit."
"Pop tunes echo throughout the lobby, TV monitors show videos, and glass cases display pop-star memorabilia... The guest rooms go for a neutral, modern look, with larger-than-average windows that let in plenty of natural light."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per group per stay
- Valid for up to two people; additional people will incur fee
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Upon reservation, guests must provide credit card guarantee
- Valid on stays between 6/17 to 9/8
- Not valid on stays from 6/20-6/22 and 8/4-8/7
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be redeemed during one stay and used by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Valid for rooms with king-sized bed only; upgrades available for an additional fee
- Tax and incidental charges not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2011 • Enjoy By September 8, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings