Make a Toast Inn-Style on the Brew Ridge Trail
The Mark Addy Inn • Nellysford, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($230), Sundays through Thursdays or Select Fridays and Saturdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($275), Sundays through Thursdays or Select Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Credit Toward an In-Room Couple's Massage
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay up to Four Nights
Thomas Jefferson was known for his patriotic vision, but even our third president couldn't have found a better getaway to Escape the "paparazzi" of his time than to his former stomping grounds in Nelson County, Virginia. And now you can experience treatment fit for an executive at The Mark Addy Inn.
Declare your independence from everyone seeking your John Hancock with a two-night stay for two in a standard room (Schloss, Sundance, Rue de Monet, Mary Virginia, and Mimosa rooms) for $230, Sundays through Thursdays or select Fridays and Saturdays. Or, indulge in a comfort revolution inside a deluxe room (Tiger Lily, Elena, Kensington, Colonel, and Le Jardin rooms) for $275, Sundays through Thursdays or select Fridays and Saturdays.
The inn's old-fashioned porch (perfect for watching sunsets) is just the preamble here: You'll more than exercise your rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness with a three-course farm-to-table breakfast each morning from the inn's sustainable on-site farm. Pet-friendly rooms complete with animal amenities means wagging the dog is encouraged.
Hike the serene Appalachian Trail, schedule a hot air balloon ride above the rolling hills of Nelson County, or go for a horseback ride. The inn is replete with activities available to suit any party line.
Get your fill of homegrown American spirits on a jaunt along the Brew Ridge Trail—a string of six craft breweries in the surrounding area—or the Monticello Wine Trail.
Sample a cold one or two during a tour of Bold Rock Cider, which offers tastings. Escapees also enjoy discounts at Bold Rock Cider, Wild Wolf Brewing Company, and Devil's Backbone Brewery as you meander along the trail. Tours for Tunes, with its six-passenger-van available for an additional fee, is the perfect way to sip safely with daytime or evening pub crawls—simply add it to your stay upon booking.
Later in the day, ratify a relaxing getaway with presidential eats: Use a $10 dining credit toward a meal for two in The Fountain Room at the inn.
Make sure each branch of your being is equally satisfied: Take in the history and culture of Jefferson's Monticello estate or admire the student artwork at UVA's Newcomb Hall to satisfy your mind. Then, attend to your body politic with a credit toward an in-room couples' massage.
Amend your vacation rut with a trip to Charlottesville—manifest your own destiny on this week's Escape to The Mark Addy Inn.
"From the minute we arrived, we fell in love with the atmosphere. The inn is beautiful and the scenery matches. Leslie was helpful and welcoming. We were so impressed with the room and the delicious breakfast."-- Guest Testimonial
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability -
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): All Sundays preceding a Monday holiday, November 18-29, 2012; December 23, 2012 – January 3, 2013; February 10-14, 2013; March 17-28, 2013; May 19, 2013; May 26, 2013; June 30 - July 4, 2013
- Weekend availability: November 30, 2012; December 1, 2012; December 7-8, 2012; December 14-15, 2012; Feb 1-2; 2013; March 1-2, 2013; April 5-6, 2013 and May 3-4, 2013 only
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Alcohol sales or tasting fee not included in discount
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • Enjoy By August 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings