Channeling Morocco in Palm Springs
Colony Palms Hotel • Palm Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($160)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($494)
- $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit for Weekend Stays at Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit for Weekday Stays at Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar
- $50 Credit for The Spa at the Colony Palms Hotel
Around since the 1930s, the previously mobster-owned Colony Palms Hotel is a historic Moroccan-inspired haven that has seen the likes of Hollywood royalty during Tinseltown's Golden Age.
Round up the usual suspects for a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($160) or a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($494). You'll also get a $50 Credit for The Spa at the Colony Palms Hotel, and weekday stays will get a $25 food-and-beverage credit at Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar, while weekend stays get a $50 credit.
Featured on Condé Nast Traveler's 2008 Hot List and in Travel + Leisure's 50 Best Romantic Getaways, this glamorously furnished boutique hotel boasts clawfoot bathtubs and fireplaces in many of the rooms, plus C.O. Bigelow toiletries, Italian linens, down pillows, and a high-def LCD TV. But who needs TV?
Saunter into the Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar—also featured on Condé Nast Traveler's Hot List—with your food-and-beverage credit. Feast on Sonoma lamb shank or Kumamoto oysters with a glass of wine in this romantically lit courtyard restaurant.
Wander through the area and check out the lavish former homes of Golden Age celebs, or play a round of golf on one of the scenic desert courses. Then, put your $50 spa credit toward an aromatherapy sea salt scrub or facial at The Spa at the Colony Palms Hotel.
Former guests say play it again, Sam: "From the moment we walked into the foyer we were smitten. The aroma of the blooming citrus trees and sage was heavenly," says one, while another raves, "The rooms are gorgeous, the pool is very nice, and has amazing lounge music playing as you sit under the beautiful Palm Springs sun."
Between the grand surroundings and top-notch service, we think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
For additional information, visit Colony Palms Hotel on Facebook.
"A hideaway for Hollywood since the golden days, Colony Palms Hotel ... sits next to the San Jacinto mountains in the Californian desert, with a colonial Spanish exterior, a Moroccan-styled interior, and a poolside-party-scene restaurant."-- Harper's Bazaar
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Credit card information required for holding reservation
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy; third guests in select rooms for $15/night
- Blackout dates: 11/18-11/24, 11/30, 12/1, 12/7-12/8, 12/25-1/1
- 13.75% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Children are allowed
- Dogs are welcome for a $100 fee per stay; dogs must be reserved prior to arrival in a room featuring a patio; dogs must be under 40 pounds
- Guests are required to pay a resort fee of $24.00 and utility fee of $1.50 per night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings