Small Island, Big Beauty
Keyonna Beach • Antigua, Antigua
- A Four- ($1,199) or Six-Night ($1,799) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Or, a Four- ($1,379) or Six-Night ($2,079) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
At just 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, Antigua seems smaller than a yellow polka dot bikini, but that's exactly what you want when you venture to the West Indies: an island with dreamlike settings of secluded beaches, a different one for each day of the year.
Situated on the southwest coast of the island, where sunset views are prime, Keyonna Beach is an all-inclusive beachfront hideaway for adults only. With traditional handmade wood furniture, four-poster beds topped with a sheer canopy, and neutral-shade linens, rooms feature private balconies with plantation chairs and are just steps from the beach.
"For those who want a front-row ocean view, there are daybeds on the white-sand beach, which is widely considered to be Antigua's best swimming spot," says Travel + Leisure.
Should you want to venture away from the property, hike to the top of Mount Obama (yes, the island's highest point is named after the US president); zip line through the rainforest with Antigua Rainforest Canopy Tour; or spend the afternoon drifting over coral and marine life during a snorkel trip to Cades Reef—where you may see spotted eagle rays, turtles, and barracudas.
At the hotel, there's no need to whip out your wallet: Your stay is all inclusive of meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, taxes, service charges, and gratuities. The menu at the alfresco waterfront restaurant can best be described as international cuisine with an island influence, where you can expect a catch of the day and staples like pasta, salads, and steak. And if you've already gotten the feeling that this isn't your typical all-inclusive beach spot, the fact that produce is sourced from nearby farmers' markets on a daily basis is confirmation.
"There are the well-known Antigua hotspots, and then there’s this adults-only gem: a nine-room waterfront retreat on the island’s unspoiled southwestern edge, midway between English Harbour and St. John’s."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 23 - January 4, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy; children under 12 are not allowed
- Government taxes, service charge and staff gratuities are all included
- Night must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings