A Romantic Scene in Beautiful Bournemouth
The Queens Hotel and Spa • Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Four-Course Meal for Two in Alexanders Restaurant with a Bottle of Wine
- Bottle of Bubbly in Room
- Spa Access
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
The vault at Bournemouth's St Peters Church contains a powerful, if slightly odd, testament to the enduring power of love—the ashes of poet Percy Shelley's heart, as given to his wife Mary. Make your own grand romantic gesture with an overnight Escape for two to The Queens Hotel and Spa for £115 (up to a £239.10 value).
A bottle of Cava on ice will greet you and your amour in a warm, cosy, and classically styled room. A late checkout at 12 p.m. is included, so in the morning, you can take your time unwinding in the spa's swimming pool, sauna, and steam room.
Once your appetite for romance is satisfied, you'll want to take care of your hunger. Head to the elegant Alexanders restaurant, where a four-course table d'hôte menu of classic dishes, made with local Dorset produce and accompanied by a handpicked wine, awaits. Breakfast each is also included on the morning of your stay.
If you're feeling the Christmas love, explore the town's festive village whilst sipping on a Gluwein, or take to the Lower Garden's ice skating rink and impress the crowds with your figure skating. From the hotel you're only a short stroll from the award-winning sands of the Blue Flag beach and Bournemouth's famous pier. Alternatively, The Pinewalk Art Exhibition offers you a chance to take in everything from watercolours to photography and sculpture with your fresh air.
This Escape is for two people, and is available for stays from Sunday to Thursday. The hotel sits close to the seafront and is within walking distance of Bournemouth train station.
"This south coast resort at the doorstep of the New Forest didn't just happen: it was carefully planned and executed—a true city in a garden."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2013
- Vouchers not valid on 3 and 24 Nov, 1, 4, 5, 14, 15, 23 - 27, 30, 31 Dec, and 1 - 5, 25 - 28 Jan
- Offer is available for stays between Sunday to Thursday only; no weekend availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double or twin room
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- A third person can stay for a supplement of £55 per person, per night
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes Breakfast, Four-Course Meal for Two in Alexanders Restaurant with a Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Bubbly in Room, Spa Access, and Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01202 554415 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings