Winter on the Slopes of Squaw Valley
Resort at Squaw Creek • Olympic Valley, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Forest ViewRoom, Sundays through Thursdays in April, 2013 ($179) or Between January 6 and March 31, 2013 ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Forest View Room, Fridays and Saturdays in April, 2013 ($358) or Between January 6 and March 31, 2013 ($550)
- Ice Skating Rentals and One Skating Session for Two
- $25 Spa Credit Toward a 50- to 75-minute Massage, Facial, or Body Treatment
- Two $15 Beverage Credits at Sandy's Pub
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
High in the Sierras, at more than 6,000 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe serves as the hub for North America's highest concentration of ski areas—indeed, it's a snow-sports enthusiast's dream.
Rated one of the Top 50 Ski Hotels by Condé Nast Traveler, the Resort at Squaw Creek—a AAA Four Diamond hotel—affords guests an unparalleled alpine experience. Each of 405 guest rooms is outfitted with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and LCD flat-screen TVs. And each Deluxe Room is appointed with an oversize Deep Powder pillow-top bed, an LCD flat-screen, and a desk or love seat. Oh, and unbeatable forest views through the picture windows.
Hit the slopes at Squaw Valley (ski-in, ski-out access means less time waiting, more time skiing), go cross-country skiing, or snowshoe through the nearby snow-covered meadows. The outdoor exhibition rink overlooks the Sierra Nevada range, which makes ice skating a special experience.
Relax back at the hotel with a visit to the Spa at Squaw Creek, which features ten treatment rooms and is appointed with trickling water features, river-rock accents, and birch columns to create a soothing outdoor aesthetic. Afterward drop into Sandy's Pub, which, in addition to a full bar, a pool table, and several TVs, is known for its award-winning baby-back ribs.
Make a break for the Resort at Squaw Creek and let "the most deluxe resort on the lake," as Frommer's refers to it, be your guide to an unforgettable getaway.
"The black-glass-and-concrete architecture may look more like Scottsdale than the Sierra, but the extensive facilities have all the amenities and services you could possibly want in the Tahoe area, making it good for large groups and families year-round."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Resort at Squaw Creek
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include ice skating rentals and one skating session for two, $25 spa credit toward a 50- to 75-minute massage, facial, or body treatment, and two $15 beverage credits at Sandy's Pub
- Reservations required two days in advance and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and fees apply
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations are subject to room type availability
- Reservations are subject to minimum stay restrictions
- Not valid on group rates
- Spa credit is not valid on nail services; 18% spa service charge is applied to all treatments on non discounted price; spa vouchers cannot be combined towards one treatment; advanced spa reservations are required
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Ice Skating is weather dependent
- Beverage credit is only valid on Alcohol beverages and purchaser must by 21 years of age; Credit is not valid towards food purchase
- Beverage credit is not valid towards gratuity
- Blackout dates include January 2013: 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 31; February 2013: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23; March 2013: 1, 2, 14, 21, 22, 23
- Valid for dates listed at time of purchase
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings