A Stay with Style in the Eternal City
Hotel Dei Mellini • Rome, Italy
- A Three-Night ($639) or Four-Night ($835) Stay for Two in an Upgraded Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Spumante Upon Arrival
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout Based on Availability
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Rome is known for its variety of historic architecture, from the quietly breathtaking Sistine Chapel to the imposing Colosseum. But much like the peaceful versus dramatic sights, two paces of life exist at once here: tourist's strolling around ancient monuments, and nippy locals zipping through the narrow streets on Vespas.
Take your side and saunter or blaze a trail through the vibrant, inspiring city with an Escape to the 80-room Hotel dei Mellini, tucked away next to the Tiber River, but within easy walking distance of the Spanish Steps and Vatican City (its prime location attracts a stylish, in-the-know clientele).
Inspired the glamour of the Art Deco movement of the mid-20th century, each chic room is adorned with marble surfaces, gilded mirrors, sleek lines, and organic accents—a delicate orchid, perhaps. Each guest room also features a separate sitting area, a large desk, and Wi-Fi. The hotel also features a rooftop garden, a sun room, and a gym. In the morning, relax over breakfast with simple, traditional Mediterranean fare served buffet-style.
From the Pantheon to the Arch of Constantine, and the Trevi Fountain to the Vatican and Catacombs, a first trip without taking in the sites of Rome is unfulfilled. Regulars, though, can pick up the pace and immerse themselves in energetic city life: Rent a scooter and burn up the tight roads between the MAXXI—National Museum of the 21st Century Arts—the headquarters of fashion houses Bulgari and Fendi, and the little cafes that keep you up to speed with those all-important after-lunch shots of espresso.
"... grand drapes, wood-grain headboards, marble-top sinks, elegant chairs, and framed photos in the sleek and sumptuous guest rooms make for a luxurious stay."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel dei Mellini
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • Enjoy By March 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings