In the Heart of History in Richmond
Grace Manor Inn • Richmond, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays ($280) or Sundays through Thursdays ($260) in the Fensterer-Davis Suite or the Carriage House
- Daily Gourmet Multi-Course Breakfast
- Voucher for Two Carytown Cupcakes
- Official Guide to Historic Richmond
- Two Vouchers to White House of the Confederacy
- Two passes to The Robins Nature & Visitor Center at Maymont
The site of Patrick Henry's famous "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" speech and the former capital of the Confederacy, Richmond has written some weighty chapters in the book of American history. Nowhere is this cultural significance captured as it is in the city's Fan District: colorful Queen Anne row houses, intricate Italianate-style town homes, Art Deco storefronts, Tudor Gothic Revival churches—each block is an aesthetic adventure.
In the heart of it all is the Grace Manor Inn, a three-story bed and breakfast built in the Georgian Revival style and the host of this week's Escape. Settle into a piece of American history during a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays ($280) or Sundays through Thursdays ($260).
This elegant four-room inn caters to visitors' every need with cozy queen-size beds, rich mahogany furniture, Victorian-style sitting rooms, rich color palettes, and authentic heart-of-pine wood floors. European linens, high-speed Internet, TVs, full baths, and off-street parking are just a few of the perks here.
Start each day with an all-natural gourmet multi-course breakfast, complete with Bellinis and mimosas. As you explore the 7,500-square-foot Victorian mansion, make your way to the Music Room and lounge beside the baby grand piano, or amble through the landscaped gardens outside.
Out on the town, you'll get the Official Guide to Historic Richmond to help you navigate the sights—and with about 60 square blocks to cover, you'll need it. You'll also have two passes to the The Museum of the Confederacy, which includes artifacts and other displays from the Civil War era. "A national treasure," says filmmaker Ken Burns of the museum.
What's more, you'll receive two admissions to The Robins Nature & Visitor Center at Maymont. With a focus on the ecosystem around the James River, the center features aquariums and waterfalls bustling with the likes of otters and turtles, and galleries displaying replicas of the local environs.
Next, peruse the shops and eateries in Carytown. There, you'll have a voucher good for two signature sweets at the renowned Carytown Cupcakes, which has earned rave reviews from a variety of local media. Think of it as the icing on the cake of a wonderful little getaway.
"The inn never disappoints: gourmet breakfasts (often including a Carytown Cupcake), elegant décor, and a hospitable welcome from Albert, Dawn, and their two Yorkies, Bear and Coco."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): November 22-24, 2012; March 21-24, 2013; March 31, 2013; April 12-13, 2013; April 26-27, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast, two Carytown Cupcakes, guide to Historic Richmond, two tickets to the White House of the Confederacy, two passes to Maymont Nature, Wi-Fi access and complimentary parking for one car
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings