A Cup of Holiday Southern Cheer in South Carolina
An Inn On York Street • Chester, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Oscar Wilde or Ernest Hemingway Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($180)
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Oscar Wilde or Ernest Hemingway Suite Fridays and Saturdays ($200)
- One Dessert with the Purchase of Two Entrées at Summit Food & Spirits Restaurant
There's nothing quiet as warm and inviting as the Southern comfort served up in South Carolina—that is, until you've experienced the holidays that light up An Inn on York Street in Chester.
Unwrap an enchanting Escape to this welcoming wonderland inside the heart of one of the state's most romantic towns. Individually decorated suites make the perfect setting for a long winter's nap with queen beds fitted with soft downs as well as en-suite bathrooms—the accommodations feel like a home away from home.
In the morning, gather 'round the table for a four-course gourmet breakfast for two, lovingly prepared by the innkeepers. Mark and Sandie Woodier personify hospitality with their British background and appreciation for Southern charm.
In town, you can find the perfect present for everyone on your list when you browse through more than 7,000 square feet of Southern antiques at Hall Lumber Company or pick up whimsical gifts at The Yellow Daisy Store—Escapees enjoy discounts at both stores. Bustling Charlotte, North Carolina, is just 30 minutes north for those looking to add another city experience to their stocking of favorite things.
The Carolina countryside is evergreen with outdoor adventures year round. Check out nearby Chester State Park for hiking, fishing, and picnicking by the lake. Then, ask the innkeepers about scheduling tee times at the Chester Golf Club. At day's end, be sure to splurge on a steak dinner at the Summit Food & Spirits Restaurant restaurant where Escapees enjoy a free dessert with the purchase of two entrées.
Add a cup of Southern cheer to your coco this holiday season and make a memory at An Inn On York Street that will last for years to come.
"Our stay at An Inn on York Street was great! If you want a relaxing weekend to slow down and simply enjoy the company of your significant other, this is an excellent choice."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 15, 2012 - January 10, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax/resort fee not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Includes 10% off total bill and two free desserts with the purchase two entrees at The Summit, 20% off purchase at Halls Antiques, 10% off purchase at the Yellow Daisy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings