In South Beach, An Ocean Drive Staple
Beacon Hotel • Miami Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Deluxe Room from November 12 to December 20, 2012 ($145)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Deluxe Room from December 10 to December 20, 2012 ($189)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($225) or Fridays and Saturdays ($262), in a Deluxe Room from January 9 to January 31, 2013
- Valet Parking for One Car
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Plastered with pastel-hued views, Miami's Art Deco District is the first 20th-century neighborhood to earn a slot on the National Register of Historic Places. Between 1923 and 1943, the South Florida hot spot birthed a collection of 800 structures, each swankier than the last.
Bask in the city's mosaic of neon accents with an Escape to the recently renovated Beacon Hotel, situated on a prime slice of Ocean Drive. Built in 1937, the Beacon's sparkling marble floors and illuminated facade scream SoBe chic. Deluxe rooms are well appointed with Italian designer fabrics, Egyptian cotton linens, an LCD TV, and free high-speed wireless Internet access, while complimentary perks include two Cuban mojitos to get the evening going.
The tanned and fabulous spend the day sunning on South Beach, which sits in the hotel's front yard. And restaurants and bars are just a short walk away. "Nightclubs change quicker than stoplights in trendy South Beach, where beautiful people groove to thumping beats in velvet-roped hot spots until dawn," says Frommer's.
In the morning, soak up the remnants of an Ocean Drive evening with a complimentary breakfast at The Place. Light-filled and lined with paintings, the hotel's restaurant also offers an awning-covered sidewalk seating area, which is a plus on a sunny day. And while the newest "it" spot in South Beach is ever-changing, the Beacon proves it will always be the most popular kid in class.
"The Beacon is centrally located in South Beach to catch all the sights and sounds of the area. The beach is right across the street, bars and restaurants within walking distance. All the staff were friendly and accommodating."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations with reward points or other special offers
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/15-18, 11/23-24, 11/30-12/9, 12/21-1/8/13 and 1/17-20
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in
- $100 minimum refundable deposit required at check-in
- 13% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings