The Heritage of the High Desert
Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast • Snowflake, AZ
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay in a Queen Room for Two
- With Two Rounds of Golf ($156), or Breakfast in Bed, Evening Fruit and Sparkling Cider Platter, and a Historical Home Tour ($132)
- Complimentary Cookies, Cakes, and Soft Drinks
- Free Wi-Fi
They say that no two snowflakes are alike, but they've all always looked pretty much the same to you—up until now, that is. With this week's Escape, you're getting away for a two-night stay in the historic town of Snowflake, Arizona, where you'll learn what sets it apart from all those other natural wonders out there.
Check in to your queen room at the Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast, a restored 1890 pioneer home that's decked out in period antiques but also has modern amenities like private bathrooms (with either Jacuzzi or clawfoot tubs) and Wi-Fi.
Indulge in some of the light snacks your innkeepers provide or head right out for one of the two excursions they've got planned for you: two rounds of golf at the Snowflake Municipal Golf Course ($156) or a guided walking tour of the town's historical homes ($132).
The town was founded in 1878 by Mormon pioneers—and while these first settlers worked quite arduously, you'll have plenty of opportunities to play: There's hiking, biking, boating, golfing, birding, and fishing. Canyon de Chelly is also just a day trip away.
But perhaps the most notable feature of this particular Snowflake is its natural heritage. Your sweet little B&B lies ever so close to one of the state's famed national parks. Take in the spectrum of colors speckling the badlands of the Painted Desert and marvel at the logs of petrified wood that have made up the Petrified Forest since the late Triassic period—about 225 million years ago.
With that kind of history, this Snowflake really is unlike any other.
"It's not the bedrooms, though, that'll capture your attention. It's the gardens and the courtyards, the trees and fountains and flowers, and the manicured lawns. Not coincidentally, you'll be reminded of an English garden. It's what sets this inn apart."-- Arizona Highways
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Not valid towards existing reservations
- May be used over multiple visits
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Option A: includes two rounds of golf, 1 per person
- Not valid for the following dates: June 23 through 25, June 30 through July 4, July 21 through July 24, 2011
- All services must be used during one visit by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7-days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings