The Sweet Stillness of Wine Country
Auberge on the Vineyard • Cloverdale, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249) in the Hermitage, Margaux, Lorraine, or Sancerre Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($339) in the Vouvray or Echezeaux Room
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Master Wine Tasting Pass to 120 Area Wineries
- $50 Credit Toward a Massage for Two at Main Street Spa
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
There are countless reasons Budget Travel named Cloverdale, California, the #2 Coolest Small Town in America in 2010. But for some, it was written in the stars: "I didn't realize what a difference the clear, dark skies make," one resident told the The Press Democrat. "You can look up and see the stars. It's just amazing."
Clear your head amid the constellations with this Escape to Auberge on the Vineyard, winner of the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award. This Healdsburg-area B&B was also recently featured on the Today Show for its stunning views of the Alexander Valley and the wine-focused experience it lavishes on visitors.
You'll get a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249) in the Hermitage, Margaux, Lorraine, or Sancerre Room. Or, opt for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($339), in the Vouvray or Echezeaux Room of the Carriage House.
The 1910 Victorian House comprises three rooms—the Hermitage, Margaux, and Lorraine—and each offers plentiful window seating with views of the valley, period furniture, heirloom antiques, and luxe linens, plus plush towels in each private bathroom.
The Vouvray, Echezeaux, and Sancerre rooms are situated in the Carriage House, which was added to the property in 1980 and boasts a large common area with vineyard and mountain views, as well as a west-facing gallery, fireplace, flat-screen TV, and butler's pantry with complimentary drinks and snacks.
You and your moonstruck companion will be treated to a daily French-inspired three-course breakfast at 9 a.m. in the dining room of this Queen Anne Victorian inn. Past guests have called the experience "mind-blowing" and promise that "each breakfast surpassed the next."
Post-pastry, use your two-day Master Wine Tasting Pass at 120 area wineries in Northern California Wine Country, where "eating and, above all, drinking are cultivated as high arts," says Fodor's.
Then, head back to Cloverdale to use your $50 credit toward a soothing massage for two at Main Street Spa.
This Escape proves our theory: Whiling away an afternoon or two in Wine Country doesn't have to mean a Big Bang on your wallet.
"Roxanne was AMAZING! She was very helpful as we checked in, giving us ideas and tips on where to visit and dine. The food was AMAZING! We truly felt like cherished guests in this lovely inn nestled in the trees."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 administration feel applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy; $35 for a third adult in vineyard view rooms only
- No pets allowed
- 9% taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 1/18-1/19, 3/1-3/2, 3/8-3/9
- Vouchers include daily three-course breakfast for two, master wine tasting pass to 120 area wineries, and a $50 credit toward a massage for two at Main Street Spa
- Spa reservations required in advance
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings