Kick Back in a Bavarian Wonderland
Icicle Village Resort • Leavenworth, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Fridays ($175) or Saturdays ($185)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for a Family of Four in a Double Queen Room, Sundays through Fridays ($175) or Saturdays ($185)
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- $60 Dining Credit to JJ Hill's Fresh Grill
- Two Movie Tickets or $15 Arcade Credit
Willkommen to Leavenworth, a slice of Washington that echoes the charming streets of Europe, with the Cascades as a stunning backdrop. In the '60s, this once-swinging timber and rail town reinvented itself as a Bavarian village—complete with sloping rooftops, ornate architectural elements, and of course, lively festivals. The revival paid off: Leavenworth is booming once more, and was named the Best Northwest Escape 2012 by King 5 Evening Magazine.
Let your cares melt away with an Escape to the Icicle Village Resort, a miniature village unto itself, located just a short distance from downtown Leavenworth.
Locally owned and operated for more than two decades, this spacious resort is home to a movie theater, activity center, two swimming pools, a fitness room, and also offers relaxed dining, on-site massage therapy, and spa services. In short, it's a place that's equally suited for popping bubbly with your sweetie or making new memories with the kids.
Wake up from a deep slumber on your plush pillow-top mattress in your well-appointed guest room, which is outfitted with a flat-screen TV with DVD player, Wi-Fi, and full bathroom amenities. You'll be treated to an included hot breakfast buffet to start the day right. Dip your toes in the heated pool or whirlpool open year-round, curl up with a book by the lobby fireplace, or visit the on-site spa for some R&R.
Outside the resort, entertainment awaits. Stroll the shop-lined streets, sample handmade pretzels, and explore attractions like the Nutcracker Museum. Or, inhale fresh mountain air with an expedition to idyllic Icicle Creek Canyon for hiking, rock climbing, fishing, or horseback riding.
After catching the sunset over picturesque peaks, tuck into hearty fare at JJ Hill's Fresh Grill, where the creative menu focuses on fresh Northwest fare—plus some schnitzel and other international dishes. Savor grilled salmon with herb butter, grilled top sirloin with green peppercorn sauce, or gluten-free quinoa topped with grilled chicken and vegetables.
As you share house-made bread pudding and look out over Tumwater Canyon, this Escape is bound to inspire a twinkle in your eye.
"Whether you think it's the most romantic town in the state, a great place to go shopping, the perfect base for hiking and skiing, or just another example of über-kitsch, there's no denying that Leavenworth makes an impression."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel from January 1 - May 23, 2013
- Reservations required by January 31, 2013 and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: Sunday through Friday vouchers not valid January 20, February 17-22, and April 14-19, 2013; Saturday vouchers not valid January 19, February 16 and 23, and April 13 and 20, 2013
- Children allowed; wifi available
- Upgrades to fireplace balcony suite (Premier Room) available for $30 per night, subject to availability
- Pet friendly rooms available for a pet fee of $20 per night
- Family fun center and cinema are open from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on weekdays
- Tax and gratuity not included and will be collected upon redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings