Comfort as a Common Courtesy in the Shenandoah
Battletown Inn • Berryville, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Rooms 11, 12, 14, 22, 23, or 25, Fridays and Saturdays ($210) or Tuesdays through Thursdays ($185)
- Two Welcome Drinks and Two Packed Lunches
- $50 Credit Toward Dinner at the Inn
With a 200-year history of hospitality under its belt, The Battletown Inn has the art of welcoming wayfarers down to a science. Nestled between the Blue Ridge Mountains, this colonial hideaway brings the charm of the Shenandoah Valley right to your fingertips in Clarke County, Virginia.
Feel like a guest of honor during a two-night Escape for two, Tuesdays through Thursdays ($185) or Fridays and Saturdays ($210), in rooms 11, 12, 14, 22, 23, or 25. A private bath, cable TV, and Internet cater to your standard for comfort while an included $50 credit at The Battletown Inn Restaurant, two welcome drinks, and two packed lunches for a trip to a Virginia vineyard ensure your taste buds receive a warm reception.
Entertain your sense of adventure whether by bike, train, horseback, or hot air balloon as you explore Shenandoah National Park or nearby Harpers Ferry. Delight in daytime diversions by making a divot in a round of golf at the Shenandoah Valley Golf Club, or toast to new friends with an afternoon trip to Veramar Vineyard where more than 15 wines are rated 85 points or higher by Wine Enthusiast.
Keeps games of chance cordial at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, fewer than 15 miles away. Play table games and slots and pick your horse at an exciting thoroughbred race. Then, return to the open arms of The Battletown Inn Restaurant where generous portions of Southern cuisine with a modern edge await you by a warm fireplace.
The welcome mat is laid out and the table is set—and The Battletown Inn is eagerly awaiting your arrival.
For additional information, visit The Battletown Inn on Facebook.
"The architecture of the place gave somewhat of an Old World yet comfortable, homey feel... Once upstairs, the smell of unbelievably good food hit our noses. Never in my life have I had such delicious salmon with scallops. So juicy, so tender, so fresh!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Restaurant closed on Sundays and Mondays
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013 • Enjoy By November 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings