South Lake Tahoe = Ski Trip
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Queen Lakeview Room from December 2, 2012 to April 14, 2013 ($169)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two, Including Fridays and/or Saturdays, in a Queen Lakeview Room from December 2, 2012 to April 14, 2013 ($240)
- $20 Spa Credit
- $15 Discount Per Person on Sierra at Tahoe Lift Tickets
- Combine Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With a top ski resort like Sierra at Tahoe—offering well-traveled trails dotted with the sight and scent of red firs—South Lake Tahoe is as synonymous with skiing as the sport is with snow.
In keeping with the laid-back, rustic appeal of the lake's southern region, Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa offers views of the water—which comes right up to the edge of the property—in a cabin-style setting that features pine furniture, homespun décor, gas fireplaces, and a private balcony or patio.
Even if you don't strike gold at the casinos (or if you opt for the pub scene, instead), brunch at Sprouts Natural Foods Cafe will be worth every penny. Recharge with coffee and a fresh fruit smoothie, and then bite into the Real Tahoe Turkey sandwich with veggies. After, board the lift at Sierra at Tahoe and map out your powder plan: Beginners can start with Easy Street, while more advanced skiers can warm up with Sugar n' Spice, a two-and-a-half-mile run down to the bottom.
Later, soothe sore muscles with a hot stone massage and a dip in the hydrotherapy tub at Elements Spa at Lakeshore Lodge. Then, bundle up for tubing or sledding, bowling at Tahoe Bowl, or dinner and a movie at The Shops at Heavenly Village, less than two miles from the lodge.
"We loved the cabin décor and the view of Lake Tahoe was spectacular. The sunset was so beautiful... "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- First available stay date is December 2, 2012; reservations subject to availabiltiy
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Must be at least 18 years old to book; credit card required at time of reservation; at check in must present picture ID, credit card number, and LivingSocial voucher
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Pets are not allowed
- Lodging, Sierra at Tahoe lift tickets and spa blackout dates: 11/22-24/2012, 12/21/12-1/5/13, 1/18-1/20/13, 2/15-2/17/13, inclusive of dates; Spa credit also blacked out 2/14/2013; Spa credit and lift ticket discounts not valid on Saturdays
- Spa reservations required by calling 530 544-6390 and mention your LivingSocial voucher number; spa gratuity not included, please be nice and tip on the full amount
- Maximum of two discounted lift tickets coupons per stay/voucher; $15 savings lift ticket valid at Sierra at Tahoe 2012-2013 ski season, subject to snow conditions; Lift tickets can be purchased at Hotel Front Desk
- Property does not allow smoking in units or on balcony's; there are dedicated outside smoking areas
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013 • Enjoy By April 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings