Star Treatment off the Secluded Belize Coast
Isla Marisol Resort • Dangriga Town, Belize
- Four ($1,424) or Seven Nights ($1,644) in a Cabana for Two with One Guided Snorkel or Kayak Tour Per Person Per Day or from ($1,754)
- Or, Four ($1,754) or Seven Nights ($1,974) in a Cabana for Two with One Guided Scuba Diving Tour Per Person Per Day
- Inclusive of All Meals and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
It's easy to see why international celebrities are so protective of Glover's Reef, 36 miles off the coast of Dangriga, Belize: The Caribbean paradise that's surrounded by a slew of privately owned islands sets the standard for marine-life conservation and those looking to get away in secret seclusion. Enter the Isla Marisol Resort, a five-star 2012 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence-award winner, and your chance to vacation like the stars.
"Glover's Reef Atoll was named after 17th century pirate John Glover, who used the remote islands as a base for raids against treasure-laden Spanish galleons heading to and from the Bay Islands of Honduras," says Lonely Planet. "Blue waters and the chance of seeing dolphins, mantas and whale sharks keep adventurous divers coming back for more."
Transfer to the island by boat with scenery seemingly preening for your point-and-shoot. Your air-conditioned cabana sports a porch hammock along with a private bathroom and daily housekeeping. Inclusive of all meals including lunch and breakfast buffets that boast the best of Belize cuisine, the resort allows you to lap up all the food and beverages you want while azure Caribbean waters lap at your feet.
Comb the white-sand beaches or explore the island on a guided scuba, snorkel, or kayaking tour. Akona 3mm shorty wetsuits are available at the island dive shop, and Isla Marisol keeps a PADI-Enriched Air instructor on site to certify you in Nitrox use, so you can embark on longer, deeper dives where whale shark sightings are almost as common as the Caribbean coral.
For dinner, plate the catch of the day or enjoy an evening meal of conch, lobster, chicken, or pork with fresh fruits and vegetables from Usher family farms and gardens around the country. When it's sunset time, let your legs dangle from the peer and fill your glass with Belizean beer while parrot fish parade below.
"After a good night's sleep in an air-conditioned cabaña, and a breakfast of mango and johnnycake, you can dive "The Pinnacles," where coral heads rise 40 feet from the ocean floor."-- Read the Review from Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March 7, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by January 7, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Blackout dates are December 22 to January 5, 2013
- Cancellations made up to 90 days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a $200 per person cancellation fee. 89 to 60 days prior will forfeit deposit. 59 - 31 days forfeit 50% of total & 30 days or less no money will be refunded. Unused portions of accommodations, meals and/or activities are non-refundable
- Transfers are Wednesday and Saturday only or you pay a private charter fee
- Travel Guard insurance, will reimburse your tour fees and airfare if you cannot travel due to personal illness, or if an immediate family member becomes ill, preventing your planned travel. Travel Guard insurance can also cover any delays and interruptions due to weather or air schedule disruptions; please call with questions
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2013 • Enjoy By March 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings