At One of Toronto's Tallest Hotels, a True View
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel • Toronto, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays through Sundays ($135), in a Traditional Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays through Sundays ($199), in a Club Room
- $30 Food and Beverage Credit Valid for BnB Restaurant, Link Café, or Room Service
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
They say when it comes to real estate, there are only three words that matter: location, location, location. And that's especially true when in comes to sprawling metropolises like Toronto, where excitement lies at every turn whether you're a foodie, arts buff, shopaholic, or theater lover. At the center of it all? The sleek, AAA Four Diamond Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel—one of the tallest hotels in the city.
In all the rooms, expect plush pillow-top beds, flat-screen TVs, and included high-speed Internet access. Those that want to spring for an upgrade can book a room on the Club Level, where guests have unlimited access to the 43rd-floor Club Lounge, which serves a deluxe continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres, and snacks and beverages throughout the day. If we were you, we'd sip cocktails (an additional fee, but worth it) in the Club Lounge at sunset, taking in the glittering skyline and CN Tower, the tallest structure in the Western Hemisphere—you literally can't miss it. Accommodations on the Club Level also feature perks like cozy bathrobes, free newspapers and bottled water, and city views.
Connected via an underground walkway to the shopper's paradise known as Eaton Centre, the hotel is also just a 15-minute walk to the famed St. Lawrence Market, an indoor maze of specialty food purveyors. Sample the cinnamon buns at Ali's Fresh Baked, slurp a few Malpeque oysters, and nibble artisan wedges and wheels at Evanoff Cheese.
Once you've had your fill, wander back to the hotel, stopping by the Art Gallery of Ontario, dramatically renovated four years ago by star architect—and Toronto native—Frank Gehry. Inside, there's plenty more eye candy courtesy of artists like Picasso, Rothko, and Gauguin. If you still have some energy, rent skates and glide on the ice at Nathan Phillips Square's rink, right across the street from the Sheraton.
At night, score tickets to a play or musical at the Mirvish theaters—otherwise known as the Broadway of Canada—where many hit New York shows get first runs. Post-show, settle in for dinner at Quinn's Steakhouse and Irish Bar for prime rib and more than 150 types of whiskey, or opt for the build-your-own burger menu at BnB, which also serves blueberry pancakes and scrambled egg biscuit sliders every morning.
"Views from this hotel in the city center are marvelous... Perhaps owing to its great size, there are plenty of places to escape to: a garden with waterfalls, a 24-hour fitness center, and Toronto's largest year-round indoor-outdoor pool."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must complete stay by April 30, 2013
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by December 12, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or promotion
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; vouchers subject to forfeiture and are non-refundable once booked with the property
- Blackout dates are November 17, 23-25, December 31, 2012, January 18-19, February 11, March 2-6, and 21, 2013
- Club offer not available from December 15, 2012 to January 6, 2013
- Rate based on double occupancy, additional adults for the Traditional Room (maximum of 4 people per room) is $30 per person per night for triple or quad occupancy; additional adults for Club Room (maximum of 4 people per room) is $50 per person per night for triple or quad occupancy
- Valet parking is $48
- Tax and gratuity are not included, unless otherwise stated on the Escapes Voucher
- Other standard terms apply – livingsocial.com/terms
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Must book reservations by December 12, 2012; must complete travel by April 30, 2013
- Expiration date of this voucher is December 12, 2012
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape PromotionalValue; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings