Going Dutch in Lancaster County
Hammer Creek Hideaway Bed & Breakfast • Lititz, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Prestige ($207) or Rose Garden or Regal Suite ($177)
- Daily Full Country Breakfast
- Late Checkout
- Welcome Basket with Fresh Flowers, Homemade Chocolate Cashews, Peanuts, Caramels, and Cocoa
Skip the semi-sweet retreats and head straight for dark-chocolate decadence with an Escape to Hammer Creek Hideaway Bed & Breakfast.
Stay for two evenings at this Pennsylvania Dutch Country B&B, and savor every morsel of your holiday in the Prestige Suite ($207), complete with a king-size bed, plus a private bath with his-and-hers sinks and large soaking tub. Or, opt for the Rose Garden or Regal Suite ($177) to enjoy guest quarters with modest sitting areas.
Your adventure à la mode includes daily full country breakfast—each with an appetizer, entrée, and dessert—as well as a welcome basket of fresh flowers, homemade chocolate cashews, peanuts, caramels, and cocoa.
"Karen and Mil did a wonderful job of making us feel right at home," says a former guest. "The room was beautiful and the breakfast was excellent."
Your basket of treats aren't the only bonbons you'll encounter on this getaway: Experience the nonpareil charm of the Pennsylvania countryside. In early December, take a seasonal candlelight tour of the historic Hans Herr House Museum. This 1719 home—the oldest building in Lancaster County—opens annually for a living-history exhibit that includes hot cider, traditional foods, and Christmas caroling.
Sprinkle in some time in Lancaster's downtown area, where you can take a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride after picking up some goodies at Central Market, the oldest continually running farmers' market in the country.
"Whether you're into organic vegetables or decadent fudge, this is the place," a market-goer swears. "We saw everything from foie gras to Gummi bears. There's plenty of food to eat on the spot as well as take away to cook."
On the way back to the B&B, spice up a vanilla wardrobe with a trip to Lancaster's fashion outlets featuring the latest in designer labels at discounted prices.
And the cherry on top? Late checkout is included for the final morning of your stay, the perfect ending to a sweet Escape, we do d-éclair.
"Features a screened-in porch overlooking a small gorge and lots of greenery. Everything was spacious from the shared areas to the private room. Sweet treats and self-serve beverages were a lovely touch. [Innkeepers were] friendly and genuine."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes late checkout, a basket with homemade chocolate cashews, chocolate peanuts, chocolate caramels, cocoa and fresh flowers
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings