Awash in Desert Delights
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Standard Queen Room ($75)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Standard Queen Room ($165)
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Two Migun Bed Massage Treatments
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay
Like a bubble bath for your brain, an Escape to Desert Hot Springs, less than two hours from LA, offers a soothing soak in a desert oasis.
At the Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa, a retro exterior belies a haven of comfort, with spacious rooms that overlook a mod courtyard and natural hot mineral pool. Guests on TripAdvisor say, "Mineral water in Desert Hot Springs is magic... it takes away all your stress and muscle aches."
If adventure calls, hike through the otherworldly Joshua Tree National Park, then take the afternoon off at The Spa at Soleil and relax/detox for 30 minutes in a Migun bed, which uses infrared-heated jade balls to massage you from head to toe. The spa also offers facials using organic products, a body scrub, or—if you haven't gotten all the kinks worked out—a variety of massage treatments.
In the evening, make a reservation for one of the fabulous restaurants in Palm Springs (only 20 minutes away) and follow dinner with a stop at a bar or two. Weekenders that want to take it easy can settle in for a movie by the pool (Fridays and Saturdays only and weather-permitting) before retreating to a standard queen room with a flat-screen TV, mini refrigerator, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Between the sun and natural mineral pools, you'll want to soak up all the relaxation you can on this Escape.
"[Desert Hot Springs is] soothing, low-key, and somewhat rustic, yet with all the creature comforts and bargain prices."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Reservations required for all spa treatments and 24-hour cancellation policy applies to avoid being charged
- Based on double occupancy
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- May upgrade to a spa suite with an indoor mineral water pool for an additional $100/night; subject to availability
- Pets welcome for an additional $35/night; Please announce pet at time of reservation in order to secure a pet-friendly room
- 14% tax not included and payable directly to hotel at check-out
- A $50 refundable authorization charged to credit card upon checking in
- Blackout dates: 12/1-12/2, 12/12-12/15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings