In Cancún, Party is Synonymous with Paradise
Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four- ($959), Five- ($1,199), or Six-Night ($1,438) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room from January 3 until March 30, 2013
- Or, a Four-($799), Five- ($999), or Six-Night ($1,199) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room from April 1, 2013 until December 20, 2013
- One Bottle of Wine and Chocolates Upon Arrival
- All-Inclusive Of:
- Unlimited Meals at Four Restaurants
- Unlimited Drinks (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) at Four Lounges
- Never-Ending In-Room Mini Bar and All-Day Snacks in Three Refreshment Stands
- Use of Non-Motorized Water Sports
- 50% Off Spa Services
- Nightly Entertainment
- Taxes and Gratuities
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Judging from the pulverized pillars of Las Ruinas Del Rey and the fallen walls of Yamil Lu'um, party seekers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourist boom in the 1970s. You'll have no trouble razing the roof at Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe, where 400 meters of coastline, poolside, and rooftop bars faithfully perpetuate the Yucatán Peninsula's propensity for throwing down.
"Like Las Vegas, Ibiza, or Dubai, Cancún is a party city that just won't give up. Top that off with a pretty damned good beach and you have one of the western hemisphere's biggest tourist draws, bringing in as many as four million visitors (mostly from the US) annually," says Lonely Planet.
Tear yourself away from the never-ending in-room mini bar and you'll see your Deluxe Ocean View Room is true to its name—turquoise tides slide ashore sugar-soft sands just paces from your balcony or terrace. The property proffers two pools: One's rocking with volleyball and dancing and the other's for knocking out Zs on bali beds. Be it boogie board or pedal boat, kayak or sailing skiff, Caribbean floatation is on your horizon with the use of all non-motorized water sports included. And variety is on the menu with unlimited dining at four restaurants.
Climbing Coba, the Mayans' highest pyramid, is a feat worth accomplishing, but feeding fruit to the Iguanas at the top makes it a fait accompli. Mexico's most-visited venue Chichen Itza, meanwhile, joined the New Seven Wonders club in 2007. Underground rivers and natural wells—"cenotes" to geologists—are best accessed at Xcaret, an archaeological park on the Riviera Maya. Their tropical jungle trails and butterfly pavilions lend a lavish lushness to your already plush vacation.
For semi-precious stones and semi-clad dancers, Ciudad Cancun (the city proper) is the place to go. Jewelers set onyx in the marketplace by day and sweaty bods bump in the night at Coco Bongo. The outskirts are flush with flamenco-dress flowers and low-forest trees, which the Keel-billed Toucans just love. As you visit the coral reefs, mangroves, and bird sanctuaries, it becomes clear that every creature was invited to this peninsular party.
"Cannot speak highly enough of the resort, staff, and all of the inclusions. Great location for proximity to shops, markets, and night life. The entertainment staff makes the resort even more enjoyable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Two children ages 6 and under stay and eat free, ages 7 to 12 are $53 per night per child
- Call the property for pricing related to adding any other guests
- Voucher is all-inclusive of unlimited meals at four restaurants, unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at four lounges, never-ending in-room mini bar, all-day snacks in three refreshment stands, use or non-motorized water sports, nightly entertainment, taxes and gratuities
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine, chocolate covered strawberries and 50% off at the spa
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings