Choreographing a Green Mountain Getaway
The Lodge at Mount Snow • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Mountain-View Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Dinner for Two in the Dining Room and Four Drink Tickets at the Lounge
- $20 Credit Toward Ski Rentals at First Trax
- $20 Credit Toward an In-Room Massage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
This winter, the Sugar Plum Fairies won't be the only ones waltzing their way through a wonderland of freshly fallen snowflakes. Choreograph the perfect ski-season getaway to keep you and your favorite pas de deux partner on your toes at Vermont's rustically romantic The Lodge at Mount Snow.
You'll have plenty of time to develop your duet during a two-night stay ($290) in a Superior Mountain-View Room overlooking the peaks of the Green Mountains. Opening night begins with a welcome basket of delicious Vermont eats.
Escapees will also enjoy dinner for two at the resort's restaurant or pub, four drink tickets for the lounge, a $20 voucher to use toward ski rentals at First Trax, and a $20 voucher toward in-room massage therapy to soothe your muscles after days of dancing down the slopes.
Break free from first position and jeté in the direction of all scenic Southern Vermont has to offer: hiking, fishing, shopping, and some of the best skiing in the region.
"Mount Snow is noted for its widely cut runs on the front face of the mountain (disparaged by some skiers as "vertical golf courses"), yet it still remains an excellent destination for intermediates and advanced intermediates," says Frommer's. "More advanced skiers migrate to the North Face, another world of bumps and open glades. This is also a great spot for snowboarding."
You need not travel far to find festivities that are right on-pointe: Pirouette into the Lounge and enjoy a cocktail by the roaring stone fireplace; try out a variation set to some of the area's best live music and nightlife at the Snow Barn; or ditch your tutu for a dip in the hot tub.
Don't plié past your plans for a prima vacation package—your adagio adventure awaits.
"Good value, super hospitality, and nice location—right at the base of the mountain. Has a neat hexagon-shaped lounge overlooking the mountains, a nice place to relax and have a few!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 12/15/12 - 4/1/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/23-1/1/13, 1/14-16, 2/10-12 and 2/17-19
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be used during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • Enjoy By April 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings