Winter Park Has It All
Winter Park Chateau • Winter Park, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Saturdays through Thursdays Between November 14 and December 20, 2012, With $50 Dining Credit ($235)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room Between January 2 and April 30, 2013, Without $50 Dining Credit ($375)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
- Afternoon Appetizers
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Winter Park is all about superlatives: It's one of the closest resorts to Denver, the oldest in Colorado, one of the largest in the state, and, as Outside Magazine recently declared, it's one of the best ski resorts in North America—not least because of its disabled-skier program, one of the oldest and largest in the world.
Set your sights on the best with an Escape to Winter Park Chateau, located downtown within walking distance of restaurants and nightlife. You'll get a two-night stay for two in a Queen Room, Saturdays through Thursdays between November 14 and December 20, 2012 ($235). Or, opt for a three-night stay for two in a Queen Room between January 2 and April 30, 2013 ($375).
Both options include daily breakfast and afternoon appetizers, one bottle of champagne upon arrival, and late 1 p.m. checkout. Two-night stays will get a $50 dining credit valid at select local restaurants.
Rooms at this luxurious eight-room bed and breakfast feature large flat-screen TVs, private baths, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Befitting the blue-shingle Victorian exterior, each room is appointed with upscale period furnishings such as sleigh beds and rich wood bureaus.
When it comes time to hit the slopes, you'll be able to rent equipment at Winter Park Chateau, then hop on a complimentary shuttle to the resort just five minutes away. There, you'll have access to four distinct mountains: Winter Park, Mary Jane, Vasquez Cirque, and Vasquez Ridge. Much of the terrain is advanced, but with more than 3,000 skiable acres, beginner and intermediate riders will find plenty to love, too.
Off the mountain, unwind at the Chateau with daily appetizers, then soak sore muscles in the hot tub on the second-floor deck. Then make use of your $50 dining credit downtown. It's valid at about a dozen restaurants around Winter Park, from the 22-year-old Fontenot's Seafood & Grill to the 45-year-old Hernando's Pizza & Pasta Pub, an après-ski mainstay with colorful dollar bills stuck to the walls.
For even more entertainment, head to The Foundry Cinema & Bowl Center, a funky new brick outfit in nearby Fraser that offers stadium seating in the theater, eight lanes of bowling, wood-fired pizza, and a full bar that allows patrons to take their drinks throughout the building.
Winter Park? More like Winner Park. As anyone who's spent time here can tell you, this truly is the best of Colorado wrapped in one small package.
"Winter Park Chateau is a diamond in the rough! We loved the feel of the cozy, comfy, like-home B&B. The owners, Laura and Greg, are so nice, helpful, and accommodating!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Two-night stay not available for Friday check-in
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: December 31, 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy; $25/night for each additional guest
- Blackout date(s): February 14-17, 2013; March 22 - April 1, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- For Option A (November 14 - December 20, 2012 (Check-in Saturdays through Thursdays) only; $50 dining credit is valid at the following: Bistro 28 at Pole Creek, Deno’s Mountain Bistro, Fontenot’s Fresh Seafood & Grill, Elevation Pizza, The Bistro @ Iron Horse, Winter Park Sushi Bar, Hernando’s Pizza & Pasta Pub, Pizza Pedal’r, Strip & Tail, Randi’s Grill & Pub, Rudi’s Deli
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings