Next Stop: a Caboose on Clear Lake
Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort • Nice, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Casablanca, Wine Country, Lovers Caboose, Celebrations, or Easy Rider Rooms, Sundays through Fridays ($190) or Any Two-Night Stays That Include a Saturday Night ($210)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- More Than $100 in Discounts to Local Establishments and Area Attractions
Set in the town of Nice, just steps from Clear Lake about 120 miles north of San Francisco, the resort comprises nine cozy cabooses. That's right: Each themed room is set in a renovated railcar, and all boast a private Jacuzzi tub. Pick from one of five cabooses on offer: In the Casablanca room, you'll find an upright piano and neon lights adorning the Rick's Café Américain setting.
It's all aboard for those who love NorCal's vineyards, because you can sip and swirl in the Wine Country room as you sit back on hand-crafted grapevine furniture. In the Lovers Caboose, enjoy a second honeymoon ambience with soothing peach-colored accents (ask innkeepers Tony and Peggy to set flowers on the bed for extra romance).
The Celebrations Caboose currently pays homage to local artists. And those who can't get enough of the open road may want to park themselves in the Easy Rider room. Kick back in the Easy Glider chair (complete with saddle bags) or rest your road-weary body on the plush bed, with a custom-made headboard and handlebars. Va-va-vroom.
Awaken to breakfast dishes like German Oven Pancakes or Hobo's Hash Brown Supreme. Sip on endless cups of robust Thanksgiving Coffee before heading out to use your $100 worth of exclusive discounts to local restaurants, casinos, wineries, and other Lake County attractions—all just a whistle-stop away.
Get on track to explore 27 nearby wineries, or take in the collection of midday food totes at Clarke's Collectibles & Lunchbox Museum. And be sure to stop by any number of nearby spas for a soothing body treatment.
"Where else can you sleep in one of nine caboose cars decked out for your fine sleeping pleasure? A total of nine cars are available, set up in a park-like setting which is next to a boat launch."-- Hipster Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Voucher only good for the following rooms: Casablanca, Wine Country, Lovers, Celebrations or Easy Rider
- Not valid on winemakers weekends
- Children welcome, but max occupancy 2 persons per room
- Blackout dates include 2/14, 4/22-4/24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings