Go Wild in the Panama Rainforest
Bern Hotels and Resorts • Gamboa, Panama
- A Five-Night Stay for Two (Three Nights in a River View Room at Gamboa Rainforest Resort at the Panama Canal and Two Nights at The Intercontinental Miramar
- Daily Breakfast Buffet For Two
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to the Hotel and Between Hotels
From the exotic tropics teeming with plant and wildlife to the flourishing canopy of activity within its capital, Panama covers an eclectic array of activities in an exploratory and exciting atmosphere.
Test your stripes during an unforgettable five-night Escape to the Panamanian rainforest and Bern Hotel and Resorts for $587. Lap up a complimentary breakfast each morning and fly from spot to spot with ease thanks to included ground transfers to and from the airport as well as between your two hotels.
Count on remarkable encounters with exotic animals during your three-day stay in a River View Room at Gamboa Rainforest Resort at the Panama Canal near Soberania National Park Rainforest and on the banks of the Chagres River.
Cover major ground aboard a jungle-adventure tram, join a bird-watching excursion on Pipeline Road, cast a line on Gatun Lake for freshwater fishing in Panama, or track down an unforgettable night safari and prepare yourself for possible sightings of caiman and two-toed sloth.
Then dive into a whale of a beach experience during a two-night stay in an Ocean View Room at the Intercontinental Miramar overlooking the Pacific in bustling Panama City.
There, you'll swing through an urban jungle at Casco Viejo where the nightlife includes authentic Cuban bars, live salsa music, and to-die-for Panamanian food and drink. Place the entire visit in historical perspective with a trip to Miraflores Locks and its visitor center that forms the Panama Canal.
The rainforest is the playground that frames your sunny disposition with this one-of-a-kind retreat.
For additional information, visit Bern Hotel and Resorts on Facebook.
"Soberania National Park has 105 species of mammals and a staggering number of bird species—525 at last count. There are jaguars, yes, and collared peccaries and night monkeys, too... Bring binoculars even if you're not an avid birder."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 28 through January 1, 2013
- Guests may check into either hotel first
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees ar not included and will be collected
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013 • Enjoy By May 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings