A Couples' Retreat in the Cali Capital
The Inn and Spa at Parkside • Sacramento, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Extravagant Spa Room
- $100 Credit Toward a Two-Hour Couples' Retreat Spa Package
- $25 Credit Toward a Signature Facial
- Two-Course Breakfast for Two
- Nightly Social Hour with Cheese Platter and Non-Alcoholic Refreshments
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
- 25% Discount on Additional Nights
Add some feng shui to your frenzied life with an Escape to The Inn & Spa at Parkside in Sacramento. This soothing Mediterranean-style retreat fuses Asian and European hospitality with a range of spa services.
You'll choose among five Extravagant Spa Rooms to suit your style. The Lounge Room comes decked in cool blacks and creams, while the Happiness room exudes upbeat gold and greens. The Kiss Room pumps out romantic reds, Dream comes in calming blues, and Refresh's Zen touches are sure to re-center you. No matter which you choose, all come equipped with romantic Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces.
As downtown Sacramento's only B&B and day spa, the inn offers an enticing array of treatments. The Couples' Retreat package begins with an hour-long couples' massage. Once you've worked out the kinks, you'll enjoy an exfoliating body scrub. A private Jacuzzi soak with sparkling cider and chocolate strawberries or fresh fruit puts a romantic bow on your experience. You can also try the Signature Facial, complete with a skin consultation.
When you're ready to branch out, channel your new energy to explore Sacramento. Get a taste of the cowboy days on a stroll through Old Sacramento's dirt and cobblestone streets. Or witness another kind of Wild West at the Sacramento Zoo.
You'll return in the evenings to indulge in cheese and non-alcoholic refreshments at nightly social hours. Your mantra on this Escape? Rest, revive, and repeat.
"I LOVE this place and stay here every chance I get. My favorite room is Happiness, which is a bit quirky. It's located on the top floor of the original building and has steeply sloped ceilings. The jacuzzi sits under a beautiful stained glass window."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee applies
- Spa reservations required; please give 24 hour cancellation notice or full penalty
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- No pets please
- Blackout dates include 12/31/12, 2/14/13
- Vouchers include $100 Credit for a Couples' Retreat Spa Package, $25 Credit Toward a Signature Facial, 2-Course Breakfast for 2, Nightly Social Hour, and 25% off Extra Nights
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2013 • Enjoy By May 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings