A Feast of Relaxation and Fine Food in Alfriston
Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant: • East Sussex, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Three-Course Dinner with Coffee Each on One Evening in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant
Alfriston in East Sussex is home to the first property the National Trust ever bought: the 14th-century clergy house with its black and white panelling and thatched roof changed hands for just £10. Prepare to immerse yourself in a simpler, more delightful way of life when you Escape to the village's Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant.
Start your quirky story with an overnight stay in a standard double room for two people for £99 (up to a £216 value). Alternatively, add a twist to the tale early on with the same package for two nights for £149 (up to a £362 value). Either way, your room is a delightful combination of countrified character and creature comforts: expect a luxuriously stocked en suite, TV with DVD player, and inclusive Wi-Fi connection. The historic hotel was once an expanse of farmland, but it now has its own outdoor swimming pool, right on the banks of the Cuckmere River.
The hotel's Harcourts Restaurant is really something special—you'll take a three-course dinner with coffee each in the two-AA Rosette eatery on one evening as part of your stay. After an evening of cutting edge takes on traditional dishes—such as orange-braised sea bass, poached breast of pheasant
with chourcroute cabbage and herb orzotto, and rosemary and honey brûlée —you'll rush back for your inclusive breakfasts with wide eyes and an open mind.
Seven Sisters Country Park—all rugged shoreline, seafaring history, and idiosyncratic pillboxes—is nearby in Exceat, Seaford. But there are veritable troves of wonderment to be found off the beaten track closer to home: the award-winning Much Ado Books and goodie-stuffed Steamer Trading Cookshop to name but two.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"Situated on the southern fringe of the village, this friendly hotel is set in attractive gardens."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between November 7, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Voucher not valid on Christmas and New year, 25 Jan, 9, 14 Feb, 1, 16, 23, 28, 29, 30, 31 Mar, Bank Holidays, and Easter Weekend
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- £10 to upgrade to a Room with a View - to be paid directly to the merchant
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Offer may not be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Voucher includes Breakfast, and Three-Course Dinner with Coffee Each on One Evening in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01323 870248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings