Sparks Fly in the Poconos
Pocono Palace • East Stroudsburg, PA
- A One-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in The Fairway ($180), Lakeside Chalet ($201), or Garden of Eden Apple ($230)
- Or, a Two-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in The Fairway ($464), Lakeside Chalet ($514), or Garden of Eden Apple ($586)
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Breakfast and Dinner, Live Nightly Entertainment, Activities Like Archery, Basketball, Snowmobiling, Snow Tubing, Roller Skating, and More
- Passion Package: Champagne, Bubble Bath, Photo Album, and Fire Log
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In the colder months, sparks fly more frequently than at any other time of the year: They burn in a cozy fireplace, add glow to a hearty dinner, and ignite the passion for a romantic getaway. Shed light on this Escape to Pocono Palace in Pennsylvania's Poconos Mountains, and the sparks that fly between you and a plus one will rival the real thing.
Set on an all-inclusive, couples-only property that includes a 9-hole golf course, hiking trails, pool, and a 32,000-square-foot sports and entertainment center, Pocono Palace finds a balance between low-key couples looking to reconnect and high-energy couples ready to burn a candle at both ends. After a two-hour drive from Philadelphia, settle into a romantic hideaway, which all have heart-shaped whirlpool baths, mini refrigerators, and fireplaces. In the Lakeside Chalets' raised bedroom, surrounded by majestic Roman columns, a round king-size bed with a mirrored headboard holds court (yowza!). And the Garden of Eden Apple accommodations are even more tricked out: the no-window suites are ultra-private and feature an in-suite heated pool with imported Italian tile, a dry sauna, and a mirror above the bed (double yowza!).
Once you're settled in with a welcome package of champagne, bubble bath, a fire log, and a photo album, slip into the pool for a dip. Later, bring out your competitive side with a round of billiards, and then switch to being supportive during a spin on roller skates. At dinnertime, grab a plate at Fat Paulie's for an Italian buffet feast before enjoying an equally filling night of entertainment. Watch a stand-up comedy show or break out your best dance moves to a guest DJ's playlist or live band.
The next morning, order breakfast in bed—like bacon, egg, and cheese on a ciabatta panini—before snowmobiling or snow tubing, or taking off to Camelback Mountain Resort for downhill skiing. Once you light a fire under this Escape, you'll spark a getaway to remember.
"The rooms were great, the food was wonderful, and the entertainment at night was unreal. On the third day my husband said, 'this is an escape from reality.' If you're looking for a way to reconnect with your love this is the place to go!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 29 – 31, 2012 and February 14 – 17, 2013
- No one under 18
- Voucher is all inclusive of unlimited breakfast and dinner and includes live nightly entertainment, activities and more
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings