Remote and Romantic in the Sierras
McCaffrey House Bed & Breakfast Inn • Twain Harte, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lupin, Rose, Burgundy, or Blue Room
- $100 Credit Toward a Couples' Massage
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Champagne and Chocolates Upon Arrival
- Afternoon Tea and Cookies and Evening Wine and Cheese
- Wi-Fi and Parking
What's more romantic than a couple of nights in the woods, snuggling with your sweetie in front of a fire, sipping a bottle of wine, indulging in a couples' massage, and nibbling on gourmet chocolates?
That's exactly what you'll get with this Escape to the McCaffrey House Bed & Breakfast Inn, offering a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279). Tucked away in the forest, this enchanting AAA Four Diamond B&B is also including $100 toward a couples massage and a hearty helping of serenity.
McCaffrey's innkeepers have lovingly personalized each and every guest room. Choose from the Lupin Room (Irish Country inspired with a lavender motif), or the Rose Room (floral and cheery, with a fire stove to snuggle in front of). If you're looking for more space, pick the Burgundy Room (queen-size sleigh bed, large windows, wood stove), or the Blue Room (a sunny room with a four-poster bed and its own private deck overlooking the woods).
Awaken each morning to a full gourmet breakfast prepared by your host, Stephanie McCaffrey, and served in the charming dining room. Spend the day exploring the quaint town of Twain Harte—named for literary legends Mark Twain and Bret Harte—then go hiking through the breathtaking expanse that is Yosemite National Park.
Trek to one of the nearby foothill wineries for some wine tastings, or visit Jamestown or Columbia State Park in historic Gold Rush country. Spend a day skiing or snowboarding at Dodge Ridge ski resort, ice skating at Long Barn Lodge, or cross-country skiing or snowshoeing in the high country. Or, simply while away the afternoon reading a good book on the deck and enjoy the romance of the forest and complimentary tea and cookies.
Use your $100 credit toward a couples' massage in the privacy of your own room. You'll practically float down the stairs to the main room, where you can mingle with other guests in the evening over wine and cheese. At night, catch a show at Sierra Repertory Theatre or Stage 3 Theatre Company, both long-running companies performing original and classic works.
"Arriving at the McCaffrey House and meeting the owners was like arriving at Heaven! What fabulous innkeepers; what a fabulous inn!" says one reviewer on TripAdvisor.
This picturesque two-night getaway will have your head in the clouds—and not just because of the altitude.
"We could not have had a more enjoyable stay, a more scrumptious breakfast, a more comfortable bed, and more hospitable hosts."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers include $100 credit toward a couples' massage, daily gourmet breakfast for two, champagne and chocolates upon arrival, afternoon tea and cookies and evening wine and cheese
- May not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 11 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or group business
- The $100 credit can only be used towards a $200 couples massage
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; collected at property
- Blackout dates: 11/21-11/24, 12/15-12/31, 1/18-1/20, 2/15-2/18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings