Gone Coastal in Marin County
The Lodge at Tiburon • Tiburon, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139), in a Deluxe Room
- $25 Credit for Tiburon Tavern
- $20 Wine Card
- Welcome Snack Amenity
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
A smallish town in Marin County, Tiburon is situated at the tip of a peninsula stretching out into the San Francisco Bay, where the views are nothing short of amazing. A popular day jaunt for SF denizens via a 20-minute ferry ride, "Tiburon is slightly more low-key than Sausalito, and the community favors Sunday brunch and cocktail hour," Fodor's says.
On three acres just off Main Street, The Lodge at Tiburon's recent renovation makes the destination even more appealing (if that's possible). Taking a cue from its location just steps from the Bay, rooms have an airy, California vibe with plantation shutters, neutral colors, and wainscot headboards—most have balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access, mini fridges, DVD players (a selection of movies can be found at the front desk), and Gilchrist & Soames bath products round out the in-room amenities, while cabanas surround the property's heated pool and whirlpool. On chilly evenings, guests gather by a fire on the Skydeck.
For more extensive vistas, hike the Ridge Trail or head to Muir Woods, an awe-inspiring redwood forest. Cyclists can take the three-mile paved Tiburon Bike Path to Blackie's Pasture Park, while window shoppers can browse the boutiques and art galleries on Ark Row.
Back at the hotel, the Tiburon Tavern focuses on comfort farm-to-table fare in an atmosphere with a "chic gastropub vibe." Three WineStations dispensing about 20 local and foreign wines and an included card pre-loaded with $20 make it easy to taste a variety of vino. On the menu, shared plates include deviled eggs (organic and local, of course) with house-made chorizo and lamb sliders topped with goat cheddar and harissa yogurt, while the Head to Tail Burger and seared halibut hold court with sides like sweet potato fries and grilled squash with roasted jalapeño salsa verde. And it's not just the dinner dishes that include the name of a local purveyor in the description: In the morning, steel-cut oatmeal and Belgian waffles are topped with seasonal fruit, eggs come from a Sonoma County farm, and the granola is homemade.
"Larkspur Hotels and Restaurants has given it a spectacular makeover that reflects the waterfront opulence of this idyllic Marin County town. Muted earth tones add stately elegance and in select rooms, shuttered doors open to private balconies."-- Sunset Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or group business
- $25 Tiburon Tavern Credit towards food items in the restaurant (does not apply to alcohol, gratuity, or other outlets usage)
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; collected at property
- Blackout dates: November 8, 10, 13, 14, 21-23, 2012; December 1, 3-6, 24-25, 2012; February 5-6, 2013; March 15-16, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings