A Boutique Beauty in the City by the Bay
King George Hotel • San Francisco, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Twin Room
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room
Stretching across time and history the stately King George Hotel bridges modern San Francisco sensibility with the city's historic and hip Union Square District where iconic cable cars still stop in postcard-perfect fashion.
Escape to this boutique hotel in the heart of one of the City by the Bay's most vibrant neighborhoods. 153 guest rooms each featuring a charming European flair grant a new meaning to intimacy. Creature comforts like like high-speed Internet, iPod clock radios, flat-screen cable TVs, and plush beds create a welcome sense of home.
Kick things off with a glass of beer or wine in the hotel's Winston's Lounge. Then, pass through streets lined by the very best names in fashion and cuisine. Stop by John's Grill before linking up with a few Broadway tunes at the Curran Theatre or Charles Dickens's classic A Christmas Carol, which plays throughout the holiday season at the Act Theatre. Cross paths with the Pacific and its seafood merchants at Fisherman's Wharf—November marks the beginning of crab season.
Whether you hop along one of the city's world-famous Powell Street Cable Cars or traverse the foggy morning terrain toward the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, you'll find yourself transported to a cosmopolitan playground unlike any other.
For additional information, visit King George Hotel on Facebook.
"The location—surrounded by cable car lines, the Theater District, Union Square, and dozens of restaurants—is superb, and the rooms are surprisingly quiet for such a busy spot."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms