An Inviting Loch-Side Nest on the West Coast of the Highlands
The Onich Hotel • Inverness Shire, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two
- Or, Two-Night Break Between December 27 and 30, with Three-Course Dinner Both Evenings (£175)
- Breakfast Included with All Options
Birds have the right idea—in the colder seasons they take off to more hospitable climes. Well we like to do exactly the same, which is why we've lined up this Escape for two people to the wonderfully cosy Onich Hotel, on the untamed west coast of the Scottish highlands—the perfect Lochside location for a luxurious Winter break, or for an after-Christmas getaway.
Fly away for a one-night stay for £49 (up to a £100 value), a two-night stay for £99 (a £200 value), or a three-night stay for £139 (up to a £300 value)—each valid until April 2013. Alternatively, opt for a two-night 'Twixmas' break between December 27 and 30 for £175 (up to a £350 value), and indulge yourselves with a three-course meal on both evenings and Scottish-themed entertainment to keep the festive spirit soaring.
Leave your nest for the hotel's bar, which serves a range of delectable local dishes, so you can sample some of the finest Scottish cuisine—such as a venison casserole or oven-roasted pheasant breast. Guests opting for the 'Twixmas' offer will be treated to a three-course meal on each evening, and every option includes a breakfast to accompany the birdsong come morning.
The hotel's gardens, beautifully manicured and running uninterrupted to the edge of the Loch, are nothing short of breathtaking—so a stroll through the grounds is a must. Fort William has proclaimed itself the outdoor capital of the UK, so there's plenty of activity to keep you occupied—but if you prefer to just warm your feathers by the fire with a whisky, we won't blame you.
This Escape is for two people. Options A, B, and C have availability for all seven days of the week.
"Fort William [earned] the title of UK's Outdoor Capital for its exciting walks, challenging skiing, and burgeoning mountain-biking scene."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option D valid for stays between 27 - 30 December only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Breakfast for all options and Three-Course Dinner Both Evenings for Two-Night Break Between December 27 and 30
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +44 (0)1855 821 214 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings