Magical Winters in Jackson Village
Lodge at Jackson Village • Jackson, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays with Two-for-One Ski Passes to Cranmore Mountain ($206)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays with 20% Discount on Ski Passes to Cranmore Mountain ($226)
- Pair of Two-Day Passes to Great Glen Trails
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider and Homemade Afternoon Cookies
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Think back to your childhood, when nothing beat the joy of playing in freshly fallen snow. It was a chance to go sledding, build igloos, and wage snowball wars. You can recapture the magic of a winter wonderland with this Escape to The Lodge at Jackson Village in the Mount Washington Valley, named one of the World's 25 Best Ski Towns by National Geographic.
Located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the lodge is within ten minutes of five downhill ski areas, not to mention nearby Great Glen Trails. Whether you choose to cross-country ski or snowshoe your way through the wilderness, you'll get to explore the wonders of nature and admire the austere beauty of the winter landscape.
A flurry of snow sports signal winter's arrival at Cranmore Mountain. "Cranmore's slopes are unrepentantly old-fashioned, but the mountain has restyled itself as a snow-sports mecca—look for snow tubing, snow scooters, and ski bikes," says Frommer's. "These slopes aren't likely to challenge advanced skiers, but they delight many beginners and intermediates. It's ideal for families, thanks to the relaxed attitude, range of activities, and not-outrageous ticket prices."
When you retire, close your eyes and imagine falling into a blanket of white as you lay back in your plush queen-size bed. You'll wake the next morning and rush out onto your private patio or balcony to see what snow fell overnight—after all, winter is the season to feel like a kid again.
"A charming hotel in the bed-and-breakfast style... The room was spacious and immaculate with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi. There is a lovely sitting room in the lobby area with comfortable couches, chairs, and a fireplace."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 4/14/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee for rescheduling
- Blackout dates are 1/25-26, 2/8-9, 2/14-24 and 3/1-2
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes a pair of two-day passes to Great Glen Trails, a bottle of sparkling cider, homemade afternoon cookies and late noon checkout
- Trail passes are for two adults for two days
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- No smoking or pets
- Upgrades to King Room may be available at booking
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013 • Enjoy By April 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings