Spy with Your London Eye
go-today • London, United Kingdom
- A Six-Night Trip to London for One Guest on Select Dates, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from JFK to London
- Six-Night Stay at the H10 London Waterloo with Daily Full English Breakfast
- Round-Trip Private Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- London Eye Champagne Experience, Cocktail Master Class at the Landmark Hotel, and London Walks' Spies & Spycatchers Tour
- All Taxes
- Rate is Per Person Based on Double Occupancy; Single Occupancy Requires an Additional Fee of $500
More than six countries lent their architectural expertise to help build the 443-foot London Eye on the banks of the River Thames. Today, it's the tallest ferris wheel in the Western Hemisphere.
Hop aboard and hold your breath (or just sip a glass of bubbly): This Escape gives you six nights in the UK's capital city—with round-trip flights on select dates* from JFK for one guest—courtesy of go-today ($1,899).
Once you arrive in London, you'll be whisked via private transportation to the modern H10 London Waterloo Hotel, located near Parliament and Westminster Abbey. 262626" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">