Spy with Your London Eye
go-today • London, United Kingdom
- A Six-Night Trip to London for One Guest on Select Dates, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from JFK to London
- Six-Night Stay at the H10 London Waterloo with Daily Full English Breakfast
- Round-Trip Private Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- London Eye Champagne Experience, Cocktail Master Class at the Landmark Hotel, and London Walks' Spies & Spycatchers Tour
- All Taxes
- Rate is Per Person Based on Double Occupancy; Single Occupancy Requires an Additional Fee of $500
More than six countries lent their architectural expertise to help build the 443-foot London Eye on the banks of the River Thames. Today, it's the tallest ferris wheel in the Western Hemisphere.
Hop aboard and hold your breath (or just sip a glass of bubbly): This Escape gives you six nights in the UK's capital city—with round-trip flights on select dates* from JFK for one guest—courtesy of go-today ($1,899).
Once you arrive in London, you'll be whisked via private transportation to the modern H10 London Waterloo Hotel, located near Parliament and Westminster Abbey. H10's newly constructed 177-room property includes pillow-top mattresses, iPod-ready media hubs, flat-screen TVs with international channels, and free Wi-Fi.
Wake each morning to a full English breakfast before embarking on one of several included city experiences: Take a journey through espionage history on London Walks' Spies & Spycatchers tour; and toast to the absolute best view of the city with a glass of champagne on the London Eye.
"You can't blame other cities if they cast a covetous eye upon London and grumble, 'It isn't fair,'" says Travel + Leisure. "How can a 2,000-year-old settlement with such a deeply entrenched history—and such familiar-to-the-point-of-predictable iconography—stand at the leading edge of design, architecture, fashion, cuisine, fine art, and pop culture? The city's millennial resurgence resulted from a blend of clear-eyed preservation, savvy reinvention, and bold innovation."
Later, learn to craft concoctions during the Cocktail Master Class at The Landmark Hotel. Those that have attended rave about the class on Tripadvisor, saying "Salvatore didn't focus too much on what our favorite cocktails were, but instead took the approach of understanding our favorite tastes, which did include alcohol but also textures and fruits." Once you've warmed up your palates, continue sipping tantalizing tipples into the evening at H10's Circus Bar.
*Dates: November 28, 2012; December 5 or 12, 2012; January 23, 2013; February 13 or 20, 2013; or March 6 or 20, 2013
"The location is fantastic and the service was excellent with a very helpful staff. The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 28, 2012, December 5 or 12, 2012, January 23, 2013, February 13 or 20, 2013, or March 6 or 20, 2013; all dates are subject to availability
- Redeem early for best availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by December 12, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; single supplement is $500 due at booking
- Voucher includes round-trip private ground transportation from airport to hotel, London Eye Champagne Experience, cocktail master class at the Landmark Hotel, and London Walks' Spies & Spycatchers Tour
- Voucher does not include gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking and air surcharge may apply
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • Enjoy By March 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 17% savings